Crazy Selling Point..

That's loser talk.

Maybe no one should use cell phones, or land lines, or VOIP lines due to fear of increase chances of Brain Tumors.

Or maybe no one should send emails due to heightened chance of developing Arthritis???

That should deter someone from telesales

I was listening to Westfall pitch his "System"and one of his 'selling' points to switch from FE to MS, was the high level driving related crashes as a FE field rep. He said many of his "friends" were in crashes that left them permanently disabled or being short term disabled.

I guess the odds are in favor of increases accidents but to those on the road for years - have you been in accidents while on the road selling FE? Know of anyone who had to get out of field sales due to injury's?

That's your first problem.

Rick

I'm not sure which is funnier, that Westfall felt the need to use something so stupid in his pitch, or that the OP fell for it.

I was listening to Westfall pitch his "System" and one of his 'selling' points to switch from FE to MS, was the high level driving related crashes as a FE field rep. He said many of his "friends" were in crashes that left them permanently disabled or being short term disabled.

I guess the odds are in favor of increases accidents but to those on the road for years - have you been in accidents while on the road selling FE? Know of anyone who had to get out of field sales due to injury's?

Im reporting this thread for stupidity.

One time my phone rang and I answered it so fast that I gave myself cauliflower ear.
That's why I recommend that no one ever consider telesales.

You're usually witty and pithy but you fell way short on both here..

The thread was no joke -- Westfall is using major car accidents as a selling point against field sales. He talks about "knowing" former reps who are now disabled due to accidents while selling FE.

It is a legitimate point to look at considering reps can put on 300 mi a day on their car// winter months can be super dangerous..

I found it shocking accidents are being used as a selling point to do MS over the phone.

----------

I think the answer to this is MedicareTraining101.com

I'm not sure if you've updated your sites but I went to the one for FE and the YouTube videos were almost two years old.. Also said someone was 'available' to chat online but they never responded --twice.

You're usually witty and pithy but you fell way short on both here..

The thread was no joke -- Westfall is using major car accidents as a selling point against field sales. He talks about "knowing" former reps who are now disabled due to accidents while selling FE.

It is a legitimate point to look at considering reps can put on 300 mi a day on their car// winter months can be super dangerous..

I found it shocking accidents are being used as a selling point to do MS over the phone.

----------

I'm not sure if you've updated your sites but I went to the one for FE and the YouTube videos were almost two years old.. Also said someone was 'available' to chat online but they never responded --twice.

Most of us aren't that easily shocked...

I was listening to Westfall pitch his "System" and one of his 'selling' points to switch from FE to MS, was the high level driving related crashes as a FE field rep. He said many of his "friends" were in crashes that left them permanently disabled or being short term disabled.

But in theory, It should be safer to be driving selling FE than going to the neighborhood grocery. So FE agents should probably start picking up their groceries on the way home. :D

https://www.injurylawcolorado.com/l...r-accidents-occur-within-10-miles-of-home.htm

----------

One time my phone rang and I answered it so fast that I gave myself cauliflower ear.
That's why I recommend that no one ever consider telesales.

Your office environment sounds quite harrowing. Cauliflower ears and lunches interrupted by Med Supp salespeople.

Back