Crazy Selling Point..

Rocket surgery?

Sounds pretty complicated.

You've never been a producer though, just reselling CRMs and memberships to associations on their last leg. If I need advice on that Ill let you know.

Never been a producer? If that's what you want to believe it's ok with me. I don't need to prove squat to anyone, and that includes morons.

Rick

You're usually witty and pithy but you fell way short on both here..

The thread was no joke -- Westfall is using major car accidents as a selling point against field sales. He talks about "knowing" former reps who are now disabled due to accidents while selling FE.

It is a legitimate point to look at considering reps can put on 300 mi a day on their car// winter months can be super dangerous..

I found it shocking accidents are being used as a selling point to do MS over the phone.

----------

I'm not sure if you've updated your sites but I went to the one for FE and the YouTube videos were almost two years old.. Also said someone was 'available' to chat online but they never responded --twice.

You may not have caught us available at the time, but if you actually typed anything I can promise that you at least got a follow up email.

As for the video being 2 years old, do you really think the industry has changed that dramatically in the past 2 years? Do you really think there is some "new" thing to come up with and post? When it comes to FE sales (and most sales for that matter), there is nothing new under the sun.

You may not have caught us available at the time, but if you actually typed anything I can promise that you at least got a follow up email.

As for the video being 2 years old, do you really think the industry has changed that dramatically in the past 2 years? Do you really think there is some "new" thing to come up with and post? When it comes to FE sales (and most sales for that matter), there is nothing new under the sun.

You are so wrong when you include "most sales" in your comment.. The fact is sales is continually evolving and changing.. -- I will take your tone as a polite one and not condescending as it appears..

Obviously if any new agent, or a person looking to be an agent, who observes two Videos: a) The content is in the current year 2017 or B) The content is dated 2015 - yes, natural logic will lean toward the 2015 info being outdated -- even if it isn't. Ever wonder why web pages update to the current year?

All I know is someone said to check you out for MS/FE and I did. I looked at 2015 videos and got no response(s) from a supposed online agent. Yes, came off extremely outdated. Nothing personal but, you have YT because you think it serves as some form of representation of your company..right? So, what's so difficult about putting a fresh video in there every month?

Hey, I'm just observing, not knocking your approach. You're obviously very successful and it's working for you. But if the roles were reversed, being the smart man that you are, you'd go with the updated web page rather than the one that gave off electronic cricket sounds..

No, I did not get a follow up email and I tried twice with your site.

Ynd I tried twice with your site.

1. Do you have anything you've made/done/produced? like a web site or blog to share? My rule is if I haven't done it better, I don't criticize people that have done it.
2. I'm working my way through all the videos on medicare 101. I've found some good info.

You most likely won't respond to my questions. You try to type a good game, but far as I can tell don't have any results to criticize anyone else.

You are so wrong when you include "most sales" in your comment.. The fact is sales is continually evolving and changing.. -- I will take your tone as a polite one and not condescending as it appears..

Obviously if any new agent, or a person looking to be an agent, who observes two Videos: a) The content is in the current year 2017 or B) The content is dated 2015 - yes, natural logic will lean toward the 2015 info being outdated -- even if it isn't. Ever wonder why web pages update to the current year?

All I know is someone said to check you out for MS/FE and I did. I looked at 2015 videos and got no response(s) from a supposed online agent. Yes, came off extremely outdated. Nothing personal but, you have YT because you think it serves as some form of representation of your company..right? So, what's so difficult about putting a fresh video in there every month?

Hey, I'm just observing, not knocking your approach. You're obviously very successful and it's working for you. But if the roles were reversed, being the smart man that you are, you'd go with the updated web page rather than the one that gave off electronic cricket sounds..

How would you know if sales are continually evolving? Especially when it comes to Medicare Supplement or Final Expense sales. I sold my first med supp in 1975 and I can tell you that a video outlining the sales process in that day would be just as relevant today.

What you are is just another forum troll once again proving the old adage, 'those who can do, those who can't criticize' :no::no:

Tell you what:

If you go public, and prove you're licensed, Ill pay for your first set of 20 FE DM leads. You pick the IMO and the carrier. After 90 days if you net 13k Ill donate an additional $1,000 to the charity of your choice.

If you don't net 13k, you owe me for my DM cost, and will donate $500 to my local food pantry.

You've been here for months, critical of most, and refuse to pull the trigger on anything.

So you wanna prove you can make it as an indy FE agent on my dime, or will you continue to make excuses and be critical of others?

You can find me here: NorthStarIA.com

When you actually have some experience in sales, especially the insurance market, come back and tell me how wrong I am.

You can also PM me with your email. That way I can go back and look at the chats just to double-check what you're telling me. This way I can also prove to you that you were emailed if you actually left a message. I know what we do and I'm beginning to doubt that you have even visited the site. I'm not as quick to call someone a troll as some of the others, but it sure is starting to seem like those calling you a troll are correct.

You're quick to argue, so come on....prove me wrong! I don't mind being wrong and will publicly apologize to you if you back up your own words.

Back