Creating Final Expense Leads

antireed

Expert
For the past 6 months, I was buying leads from the agency I am contracted with only to be issued really crummy quality leads.

The people didn't remember taking the phone calls, they felt the flyer was convoluted, they weren't even in the market, etc. This was definitely more concerning with this agency than any other I've been with.

I recently started doing my own mass mailers for mortgage protection life insurance and easily found the names and addresses of the people I needed to market to from the public record (deed of trusts)

However, I'm wondering where final expense leads emanate from. Is there a record of people 65+ who are drawing from social security located in the public records? Where do I find the names of retirees to market to?

For the past 6 months, I was buying leads from the agency I am contracted with only to be issued really crummy quality leads.

The people didn't remember taking the phone calls, they felt the flyer was convoluted, they weren't even in the market, etc. This was definitely more concerning with this agency than any other I've been with.

I recently started doing my own mass mailers for mortgage protection life insurance and easily found the names and addresses of the people I needed to market to from the public record (deed of trusts)

However, I'm wondering where final expense leads emanate from. Is there a record of people 65+ who are drawing from social security located in the public records? Where do I find the names of retirees to market to?

I would call Chris at The Lead Connections for FE. He can get you the data or even mail the cards if you chose.

If you had a hard time selling FE, don't expect it to be easier selling MP. I crossed over from MP when it got tough. FE is easy as pie in comparison.

I'm not aware of any files that indicate whether or not they have social security. Some states will let you pull it via voter registration, but that's hit and miss. That said, there are list brokers that definitely sell that information inexpensively.

I would call Chris at The Lead Connections for FE. He can get you the data or even mail the cards if you chose.

If you had a hard time selling FE, don't expect it to be easier selling MP. I crossed over from MP when it got tough. FE is easy as pie in comparison.

That is music to my ears, as I am about to make the leap from captive mortgage protection to Indy FE. Thanks Doug.

Back