Critical Illness Comparison Chart

:err:Why do you want all of my contact data:skeptical:

Also, to ensure you are collecting accurate data I believe there are back end tools that you can use to omit the "test" input data.

Good resource, just wish there wasn't an attempt to collect contact information in exchange.

2 cents....

Last edited:

Also, to ensure you are collecting accurate data I believe there are back end tools that you can use to omit the "test" input data.

Good resource, just wish there wasn't an attempt to collect contact information in exchange.

2 cents....

Dear Test,

I hope that you find the information valuable.

Aaron

;)

-----

In all seriousness, I talked to the folks at AIM and they're nervous about giving away this much info at all. It was a lot of work to put together and contains some very sensitive competitive data. There's just no way they are going to freely let anyone downloading it without some very basic registration. (I wouldn't be surprised if they pull it quickly, too, so grab it while you can.)

In all seriousness, I talked to the folks at AIM and they're nervous about giving away this much info at all. It was a lot of work to put together and contains some very sensitive competitive data.

Noted and already grabbed a copy, which is why I mentioned "Also, to ensure you are collecting accurate data I believe there are back end tools that you can use to omit the "test" input data."

All that hard work could yeild higher quality data if a few extra steps were taken...Just sayin...:yes:

2 cents....

I never put my real phone # for the "free" downloads.:yes:

----------

For all of you out there interested in Critical Illness Insurance... Here's a downloadable chart with a detailed comparison of the major CI carriers. It's a good resource for identifying plans with specific features and also seeing how things differ across carriers.

Comparison Chart - Individual Critical Illness Carriers

Hope it helps some of you!

Aaron

Nice chart. Thanks.................

Since it appears to list carriers that provide either/ both CI and cancer, there are lots of companies that are omitted, UTA, CUL, UNL, Washington National, Aflac, etc. are a few that come to mind.. They must just list the companies they recruit for as an IMO.

Oh, and not only do I not use a real phone number, I also do not provide a real name, email, or address.. If I sign up and then they say we sent the information to your email.. I can do without.

Since it appears to list carriers that provide either/ both CI and cancer, there are lots of companies that are omitted, UTA, CUL, UNL, Washington National, Aflac, etc. are a few that come to mind.. They must just list the companies they recruit for as an IMO.

Oh, and not only do I not use a real phone number, I also do not provide a real name, email, or address.. If I sign up and then they say we sent the information to your email.. I can do without.

I don't mind the e-mails, or the mail...I just don't want the phone calls. Sometimes they'd call within 5 minutes of submitting my info. :laugh:I did put my address as 1313 Mockingbird Lane a few times.

What's your fake name you use?

Back