Critical Illness With Diabetes and High Blood Pressure ??

0b1kanobee

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anyone know who has the most lenient underwriting for critical illness plans?

I have a couple where he has Diabetes Type II and high blood pressure. MOO came close for CI but his weight was off by 10lbs. or so. Assurity won't touch him nor will American General.

The lady seems to run into the same situation with MOO due to her weight (about 15lbs. over).

I might be looking for something that doesn't exist but figured I would ask.

Does anyone know who has the most lenient underwriting for critical illness plans?

I have a couple where he has Diabetes Type II and high blood pressure. MOO came close for CI but his weight was off by 10lbs. or so. Assurity won't touch him nor will American General.

The lady seems to run into the same situation with MOO due to her weight (about 15lbs. over).

I was so hoping to eventually see someone's opinion to this post but I guess CI is not an interesting enough topic. :no:

I know that CBL does not accept anyone with the HBP/diabetes combo. This is the only CI that I write. If this were a group and not an individual, then Allstate or maybe 5 Star might take them. I will look into it. But the height and weight could be a knock out for any plan...

Latest posts

Back