CRM app/program that integrates with iPhone

ganewbie

Expert
Georgia
I know there's been several CRM discussions, but I'm looking for something that I can use that will show which customer is calling without having to enter every one into my iPhone contacts.

Does that even exist?

I use Zoho CRM and Android - I don't give my cell number out anymore (I used to), and if someone calls the cell who is also in my Zoho crm, it'll bring up a screen at the end of the call, asking if I want to log the call (I have the crm app).

But, it doesn't come up identifying the client/lead. It comes up just like any other caller unless I have their info saved to my phone's contacts.

Also, from the app, you can pull up leads/clients and make outbound calls.

But, for your specific need, wanting something to "show which customer is calling" on your cell - no, I don't think it would do that (zoho crm on the computer with their voip integration does do it).

Also, from the app, you can pull up leads/clients and make outbound calls.

But does it show your cell number when you call out or a different number you have entered into Zoho, like a Google Voice number? It would be great if a CRM could default to your Google Voice number.

But does it show your cell number when you call out or a different number you have entered into Zoho, like a Google Voice number? It would be great if a CRM could default to your Google Voice number.

On my Android phone with Google Voice app installed... when I make any outbound calls, my phone asks me which number I want to use: carrier or google voice.

Same when making a call by selecting a contact in the zoho crm app... it asks which number to use.

So, yes, it can do what you want for outbound (at least my samsung can, not sure what junky iPhones do, haha).

Well I have an iPhone. The only option in zoho is to dial using mobile, FaceTime or Skype. Maybe it’s time to go back to Android lol!

Looks like I found a solution. Cloze app integrated with my phone number through ring central. Allows not only caller ID if they are in cloze, but I call also use my business number instead of my cell number when calling out though Cloze.

I know there's been several CRM discussions, but I'm looking for something that I can use that will show which customer is calling without having to enter every one into my iPhone contacts.

Does that even exist?
Pipedrive does this. It's great. You can also pull up a map in the field and it will show you where all of your nearby prospects are.

Sync your CRM contacts with Google Contacts. This can be enabled very easily with Zoho (Zoho settings -> Google -> Contacts tab -> activate). I'm sure this is available in other CRMs as well.

I use RingCentral for my phone service. You can dial out using the RC app so your business number is shown rather than your cell.

Back