CRM Dialers, Are There Others Recommended?

Does anyone know of other dialing apps that allow you to dial directly from within the CRM? I ran across one while looking at Radius Bob that looks interesting but am wondering if anyone has experience with any others.

The one I came across is Callinize. I searched for it on the forum and there was no mention of it here, so I'm thinking that everyone else might be using something else.

Thanks

I believe InsideSales and Velocify will let you, but it's fairly expensive and usually fits under the category of a cool trick that doesn't actually help you get more work done. You can use a skype plugin to make most websites (including CRMs) click to dial if you'd like.

I believe InsideSales and Velocify will let you, but it's fairly expensive and usually fits under the category of a cool trick that doesn't actually help you get more work done. You can use a skype plugin to make most websites (including CRMs) click to dial if you'd like.

No mention of your dialer? Are you still offering it?

No mention of your dialer? Are you still offering it?

It is still available, but I'm focusing much more attention on growing my list services. In fact, tomorrow I get on a plane to head to LeadsCon where I believe both Velocify and InsideSales will be. CallFire will also be there and they have a pretty solid product as well.

I used CallFire, then I used Dolphin. Now I use the Cricket Click Dialer. EVS7 is the company that offers it. $99 set up fee and then it's $39 a month for unlimited inbound AND outbound calling. (They even give you a number)

I looked at callinize and it seems like it's $10/month and does the same thing, but doesn't include the VOIP. One thing the Cricket dialer does it you can click any number on your computer. Webpages, spreadsheets, client files, etc.

Why did you leave Dolphin (also owned by EVS7) for Cricket? It seems to me the Dolphin gives you a lot more features for only a little bit more money ($20 more per month).

Why did you leave Dolphin (also owned by EVS7) for Cricket? It seems to me the Dolphin gives you a lot more features for only a little bit more money ($20 more per month).

It just didn't work as smoothly as I wanted it to. If you hit the hangup/next call button twice by mistake, you were calling 2 numbers at once. It would randomly skip numbers for no apparent reason. It was hard to re-call people you missed without resetting calls.

What worked for me is having a spreadsheet for all my calls and being able to click numbers on that and move right along. If someone couldn't hear me, or we had a bad connection, I just re-click the number. If at the end of the day, I wanted to go back and hit the people that were there, there was no resetting, etc.

Basically, it ended up being more efficient and a better use of time (with no headaches) to use the click dialer. It also includes the message drops, etc., AND saves $240/year.

Edited to add that I really like CallFire as well, but you couldn't skip numbers or re-call numbers as outlined above. It really didn't give me the control I needed over who was being called and when, but I liked the setup.

I have been using MySalesDialer for the past two months and its really working fine. It fits my budget too!

Back