CRM - Looking for a few agents to beta test a CRM

Doug Morton

Hi

I have a CRM that I am customizing for insurance use and would like to get a few agents to come aboard and test it. Deisgned for independent agents or small office and/or downline for now. It is meant to be a lead, client and application tracking tool for now that may grow into something more as needed. Tracks leads, calls, quotes and convert leads to clients when applications are created. No cost to you, Just access to a system wholly your own to use. Just looking for feedback. Can import leads, ability to use API inserts from lead providers, parse email leads into the system. Use email, phone and sms directly from CRM. If interested, reach out to me in via my profile conversation.

Thanks

Sounds tempting....but just the hassle (and time) of moving to a different CRM for even a moment is enormous.

Best of Luck - perhaps newly set up agencies might be a good option for you.

I hear you. I just was not happy with what I found so I decided to use an open source platform and customize it.

Hi

I have a CRM that I am customizing for insurance use and would like to get a few agents to come aboard and test it. Deisgned for independent agents or small office and/or downline for now. It is meant to be a lead, client and application tracking tool for now that may grow into something more as needed. Tracks leads, calls, quotes and convert leads to clients when applications are created. No cost to you, Just access to a system wholly your own to use. Just looking for feedback. Can import leads, ability to use API inserts from lead providers, parse email leads into the system. Use email, phone and sms directly from CRM. If interested, reach out to me in via my profile conversation.

Thanks

Commission Tracking?

I would be happy to take a look. I am in a similar situation and have put something together for myself I could share if interested.

I noticed most CRMs have a focus specially Insurance either Health & Life or P&C. Do you guys have a focus, I would be interested in playing with it!

MSICRM has rolled out to its own site now at https://msicrm.com

As a CRM (or CMS), msicrm.com has the basics an agent needs to stay organized. Designed to easily track leads, clients and applications as well as the communication (email, text, phone) between the agent and the client/lead. Has standard and custom reports. Integration with Google calendar for appointments. Document storage (apps, notifications, etc). Electronic lead integration with vendors via API. Hard to beat the functionality at $18 a month.

Back