CRM Offer

Delta76

Guru
100+ Post Club
All I want to say is be careful of the customer service with Gary's telemarketing system. I know Al had some issues a while back and I've had some similar issues recently. I'm sure Gary is a nice guy, but the customer service component was lacking in my experience (for the record, I'm usually extremely easy to please, just do what you say you will). My gripes were simple:

1. I was promised a call today to install the CRM software this afternoon. If restructured my busy day to make room and never got a phone call. Even a phone call to say it won't work today would have been appreciated.

2. My emails for the month trial offer were never returned until yesterday (over two weeks). Then the trial offer was cut from a month to a week, to which I agreed without complaining.

I have decided I would rather pay $50 more per month for Alsky's service if that means he will do what he says he will do. Enough said.

All I want to say is be careful of the customer service with Gary's telemarketing system. I know Al had some issues a while back and I've had some similar issues recently. I'm sure Gary is a nice guy, but the customer service component was lacking in my experience (for the record, I'm usually extremely easy to please, just do what you say you will). My gripes were simple:

1. I was promised a call today to install the CRM software this afternoon. If restructured my busy day to make room and never got a phone call. Even a phone call to say it won't work today would have been appreciated.

2. My emails for the month trial offer were never returned until yesterday (over two weeks). Then the trial offer was cut from a month to a week, to which I agreed without complaining.

I have decided I would rather pay $50 more per month for Alsky's service if that means he will do what he says he will do. Enough said.

I don't know the guy, his product(s) or systems, but I do know this; a quality operation is usually a quality operation in every way.

Just my take, but he seems to do a lot of apologizing on this forum for various shortcomings.

Proves once again that the lowest price is NOT necessarily the best value.

Matt
I put you on the books for today. I do not know what happened but will get to the bottom of it. Our tech's do the install not I. I offered to give you 1 month for free to make up for it. As for not returning emails promply. You have to think when you offer something for free you get a ton of emails and phones calls regarding this. We currently have 5 agents using the free crm as promised. And another 8 waiting. I wanted to do a good thing for the forum by offering this and letting people try it out. This is for free guys. I take responsibility for not getting the install today. We should have done it. However it is for free. Yes, we are getting rid of the free 30 day trial. We are honoring all people who have signed up for it.
If we missed our install by one day then I apologize but it is for free.
I have perfect feedback from people and moderators who use our services here on the forum. I would hope that that counts for something.
Once again we apologize.
Gary

w

All I can report is my experience with Gary. This is the 2nd month I have leased his CRM. Gary alway's gets back with me even yesterday when he had a family emergency and yes Gary is busy, but he does get back with me.

Today I wanted some changes on the script and parameters that we are using for what I want to constitute a lead. Gary straightened it out and we moved ahead.

I have also found Al very competent and easy to work with his leads are very good. If you let these guys know up front what you want they seem to come through for me.

We are all businessmen here & we are here to learn and better our profits.

For me this board works and for me Gary and Al are both doing me a good job.

Mike

I wanted to say that Gary did come back and correct the situation. The support I have received since setting the system up has been helpful. I haven't been this excited about the business in a while.

I've only used the CRM for a little while, however, I can't see how it won't improve my business. I only started using it Monday, and because of other things coming up, all I put in was 30 minutes. I wrote an application yesterday from my first 1/2 hour using it.

I'm not naive to think I'll get a sale for every half hour of calling. Telemarketing is a numbers game and the system simply accelerates how quickly you work through the numbers. It's too early to tell, but I would guess at least twice as fast.

I think to get the full benefit out of the CRM, it's important to be calling small busineses (1 to 5 employees). If your trolling for large group or larger small group, what is the sense in calling 3 numbers at a time and having all three pick up.

I have a question on how these systems work....

If it is dialing 3 numbers at a time, and you are working by yourself, what happens when 3 people pick up the phone? I understand the concept of predictive dialing, but I've never figured out how to deal with it on a single agent basis. Am I worried about something that is basically a non-issue?

Dan

I have a question on how these systems work....

If it is dialing 3 numbers at a time, and you are working by yourself, what happens when 3 people pick up the phone? I understand the concept of predictive dialing, but I've never figured out how to deal with it on a single agent basis. Am I worried about something that is basically a non-issue?

Dan

Actually, it is very possible and does happen for more than one person to pick up the line at the same time when you are using a 3-1 ratio. The dialer has a pre-recorded message that goes something like this... "Hello...HELLO... sorry, I can't hear you... must be something wrong with my headset"... all other dialing from other lines are halted... once you complete your existing call, the call that had the recording playback, is redialed and simply say, "I'm sorry, I could not hear you" etc... and go into your pitch.

The dialer message has an Orange colored "ON HOLD" designation that lets you know that the next number the dialer dials is one that this occured.

PM me with further questions.

Al D.

One other thing I forgot to mention on my last post... you can record the "HOLD" message in your own voice if you want... example, it would be silly to have the recording that is preloaded with the dialer (males voice) if you are a female using the dialer or if you have a heavy accent or a distinctive way of speaking... the developers planned ahead allowing you to record messages in your own voice.

Back