CRM Preference or Suggestions

Dianah

TX
Can you please recommend a good CRM for someone working out of their home.
I'm just starting out. I'd like it to be web based if possible. I will be selling Individual Health, Medicare Supplements, Part D and Final Expense life
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm just starting out. I'd like it to be web based if possible. I will be selling Individual Health, Medicare Supplements, Part D and Final Expense life

Thanks!

Lots of threads on this. Use the search function on the forum and you will find them.

Thanks!

Lots of good CRMs. But why would you need web based working from home?

Rick

Because a CRM that isn't web based is a dinosaur.

That's an amazingly ignorant perspective. But if that's what you believe, so be it. But of course, you failed to answer the quest of why I need a web based CRM when working from home. YIO does everything I need at a one time price (paid 6 years ago) of $279.

I guess I better get rid of my manual shift car. It's a dinosaur also.

Rick

That's an amazingly ignorant perspective. But if that's what you believe, so be it. But of course, you failed to answer the quest of why I need a web based CRM when working from home. YIO does everything I need at a one time price (paid 6 years ago) of $279.

Rick

You could upgrade to a plane.

Green,

I guess I offended you and that makes you think my comment was ignorant? I hope you enjoyed that (ignorant) lead I gave you awhile back.

I forgot you had skin in the game now with YIO....I didn't realize you were trying to make a sale. I wasn't even talking about YIO. I was commenting on why a person would want a web based software = because it's 2015.

What difference does it make if you work from home, an office or a tent? This is not the year 2000. Computers crash, get old or stop working... sometimes without notice. My belief is my life is a little easier when my business is not tied to it. Not to mention the ease of updates, etc with web based. Technology changes every 18 months. At some point new computers will not be able to use old technology.

YIO is good. I bought a copy from Frank several years ago. I don't like that its not web based so I didn't use it long term. It's just my preference. However, from strictly a cost stand point...it is cost effective. But it has risks unless someone is willing to put in the effort to keep it up to date.

Unless you live in your car I don't think it should have any impact on your business.

Rick

Green,

I guess I offended you and that makes you think my comment was ignorant? I hope you enjoyed that (ignorant) lead I gave you awhile back.

I forgot you had skin in the game now with YIO....I didn't realize you were trying to make a sale. I wasn't even talking about YIO. I was commenting on why a person would want a web based software = because it's 2015.

What difference does it make if you work from home, an office or a tent? This is not the year 2000. Computers crash, get old or stop working... sometimes without notice. My belief is my life is a little easier when my business is not tied to it. Not to mention the ease of updates, etc with web based. Technology changes every 18 months. At some point new computers will not be able to use old technology.

YIO is good. I bought a copy from Frank several years ago. I don't like that its not web based so I didn't use it long term. It's just my preference. However, from strictly a cost stand point...it is cost effective. But it has risks unless someone is willing to put in the effort to keep it up to date.

Unless you live in your car I don't think it should have any impact on your business.

You probably don't realize how insulting you were to those of us who find value in a computer based program. Computers crash. That's why we have backup programs.

The fact that I have spent a bunch of money to get YIO working (and at $100 a pop will never recoup what I spent) has nothing to do with it.

It's the fact that many people think their way is the only way. I don't need a cloud based CRM although I will admit that the newer programs will do much more than (for instance) YIO. I just don't need that.

Doesn't make it a dinosaur. Makes it less effective that what you use for YOUR purpose. I like uncomplicated. Makes my life easier.

Rick

Rick,

She was asking for web based suggestions. You are the one that tried to make it sound like it was a dumb idea that she would consider such a thing. That is the only reason I commented. Your right, many people think their way is the only way...and you are one of them in this case.

I really don't care what you use or don't use. There are a zillion ways to run a business. Everyone picks their own way with the info they have and moves forward.

When you call people ignorant or when you try to make someone feel dumb for asking for a specific suggestion then someone needs to call you out. Today, I decided I would waste my time doing that.

You probably don't realize how insulting you were to those of us who find value in a computer based program. Computers crash. That's why we have backup programs.

The fact that I have spent a bunch of money to get YIO working (and at $100 a pop will never recoup what I spent) has nothing to do with it.

It's the fact that many people think their way is the only way. I don't need a cloud based CRM although I will admit that the newer programs will do much more than (for instance) YIO. I just don't need that.

Doesn't make it a dinosaur. Makes it less effective that what you use for YOUR purpose. I like uncomplicated. Makes my life easier.

Rick

----------

Dinah,

RadiusBob seems to be decent and fairly affordable for the solo agent. I have just started looking at their system. However, it seems lots of people on this forum like them.

I would not suggest AgencyIQ. They are having lots of issues right now.

Good Luck in your search.

Thanks!

Back