CRM What is Everyone Using?

The best CRM is like the best life insurance. It is the one that you have in force when you need it. WL, term, ul, it doesn't matter. The best CRM is the one you use. It is a personal choice... I use radius and it is super simple with all the functionality I need.

How does the commission tracking work with Radius? That is one thing I have wanted to use with our CRM that I haven't found a way to set up yet.

For Clients I use radius for prospects I use volocity

With volocity there is a lot I like and things I dont. Some of the things I feel are indispensable when buying Internet leads is control of calling campaign

If the is any thing else that can do the following I am intrested in knowing about

I can change with the click of a button am I calling leads called between 1 and 6 attempts or just within 3 attempts or am I including leads up to 15 attempts or older leads called over 15 attempts.

I can change lead campains am I calling from all lead provider or just select provider

And I can see up to 50 leads at a time while calling

I can see statuses set for specific perimeters, So I can see me closing % for each lead provider in specific time and see how many call backs I have set up as well

If I found a CRM that can do all that as well as volocify, That might have less of what I don't like or for less money I would be intrested

----------

Also Click to call is huge

How does the commission tracking work with Radius? That is one thing I have wanted to use with our CRM that I haven't found a way to set up yet.

The best commission tracker I have seen is in agency bloc... If you have a small simple agency, not figuring commission splits, radius is fine.

I am still learning radius, but it is simple

I have used zoho and after modding the field to what I wanted it was great.

Just started using Zoho CRM 3 months ago. I like it so far, but feel as though it almost has too many options. Maybe I should have gone with an industry specific CRM, but like how well it integrates with my E-mail. And their phone app is great.

Was hoping someone could help me with layout. Anyone willing to screen shot a blank copy of how their modules are layed out?

If you want something to run on your own server take a look at SuiteCRM. It is free, open-source. Installation if fairly easy but you do have to install it somewhere. You can run it on your desktop with something like WAMP or MAMP. I use it for my personal address book but it is highly customizable from what I'm told. There is a demo here:

https://suitecrm.com/demo

I have used zoho and after modding the field to what I wanted it was great.

Thanks for your response. Tried to PM you. I have modified the modules and added custom fields. Just feel as though I'm only using this to keep track of leads, and added in existing clients. I haven't figured out how to add in policies / coverages, use potentials, accounts, track commissions, etc. Definitely not using it to it's full potential. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We have used Salesforce for a while then switched to Zoho due to better pricing. But I personally prefer Salesforce over Zoho if based on features, we also use an add-on CTI called Tenfold.

I transitioned from BASE CRM to Zoho for better long term flexibility. BASE is $30 a month and included a free phone number to text from. Zoho is free unless you need more features. Both have dedicated mobile phone apps (100% necessary IMO).

Back