Cross Selling Med Supp leads

LEADOMETER

Expert
Hello everyone! Last AEP I wrote several Med Supp polices. As a new agent, this was pretty exciting! I realize though that I didn't offer other products in my presentations. Is there a FE product you would recommend marketing to my current mailing list? Also, would you email, call or snail mail? Thanks!

Hello everyone! Last AEP I wrote several Med Supp polices. As a new agent, this was pretty exciting! I realize though that I didn't offer other products in my presentations. Is there a FE product you would recommend marketing to my current mailing list? Also, would you email, call or snail mail? Thanks!

Do try to look for just one company. There is no one company that would be good for all of your clients.

I would call your clients if I were you. It is more personable and you can find out right then and there if you can help them with life, or any other products.

Do try to look for just one company. There is no one company that would be good for all of your clients.

I would call your clients if I were you. It is more personable and you can find out right then and there if you can help them with life, or any other products.

Thanks Todd!

That's what I was thinking. Last AEP I got appointed with several companies and looking back I realize, it was to many. The other thing I learned is that it's important to identify your ideal client. Because I've only written Medicare so far, final expense seemed to be a no brainer.

Is there one FE company you would recommend?

Thanks Todd!

That's what I was thinking. Last AEP I got appointed with several companies and looking back I realize, it was to many. The other thing I learned is that it's important to identify your ideal client. Because I've only written Medicare so far, final expense seemed to be a no brainer.

Is there one FE company you would recommend?

There are many good ones you could go with. Liberty Banker's, RNA, Foresters, Americo, LifeShield, for a few. Others on here would recommend some different ones as well. You will most likely need a GI company as well. I would recommend AIG.

You can always put them thru traditional underwriting too. FE is a great product to have, but if 65-70 and healthy, you'd be surprised how much more coverage they can get for the same cost as FE policy. I wrote a 76yo male a 25k UL for only $139/month a while back. Granted he was in great health and had to take the exam, but showed both options and was a no-brainer and opted for the UL to 95 route, apprx $100 less per month

Latest posts

Back