CRUMP.com: Commission/Payouts???

If an agent was to place their life insurance business through CRUMP, does anyone happen to know their payout grid? I am doing some fishing around to see what some of the more competitive brokers are offering these days... please advise.

If an agent was to place their life insurance business through CRUMP, does anyone happen to know their payout grid? I am doing some fishing around to see what some of the more competitive brokers are offering these days... please advise.

Not real competitive unless you can prove some high numbers. It is a low base from the company and a bonus structure through Crump.

Not real competitive unless you can prove some high numbers. It is a low base from the company and a bonus structure through Crump.

Thank you for the response. Okay, assuming you are MDRT-TOT producer and on a commission only relationship... do you think they are paying over 80%? I have heard of some GAs and BGAs offering up to 110% payouts! I am just really curious to learn more about CRUMP... I wonder where I may find out this information...

Thank you for the response. Okay, assuming you are MDRT-TOT producer and on a commission only relationship... do you think they are paying over 80%? I have heard of some GAs and BGAs offering up to 110% payouts! I am just really curious to learn more about CRUMP... I wonder where I may find out this information...

It depends on the product but they definitely have some at that (110%) level...unless you cross a bridge to write; then you better have some good production to hit 80%+.

Best source for this information: Crump.;)

If you are truly producing in the TOT range, it's not a problem to get paid at a high level in the 110-125% range on cases....A number of BGA's will offer this.

I would stay away from Crump, not very good experience.

I don't know if they still offer it, but they used to have their Level 4(82.5% of crump gross), Level 5 (85%) and Level 6 (87.5%) agreements for top producers.

If you are truly producing in the TOT range, it's not a problem to get paid at a high level in the 110-125% range on cases....A number of BGA's will offer this.

I would stay away from Crump, not very good experience.

I don't know if they still offer it, but they used to have their Level 4(82.5% of crump gross), Level 5 (85%) and Level 6 (87.5%) agreements for top producers.

Great to know guys. Would you happen to know all the "Levels" and how much production is needed to be at each "Level"... I wonder what is still being offered today. Would you have any connections within the Crump network that might be a good resource for me?

which office are you looking to work with?

Sounds like I should not be interested in any CRUMP office...

I will be speaking with some advisors who I know place some of their business through CRUMP, and I wanted to know in advance what the relationship was like and what they were getting. Naturally, if it made sense for them, I wanted to suggest they test out another General Agent (willing to match payouts + provide better presentation packages + equal or better underwriting... etc.)...

I am assuming the best part about CRUMP is their ability to offer high payouts due to the volume of business they get.

Sounds like I should not be interested in any CRUMP office...

I will be speaking with some advisors who I know place some of their business through CRUMP, and I wanted to know in advance what the relationship was like and what they were getting. Naturally, if it made sense for them, I wanted to suggest they test out another General Agent (willing to match payouts + provide better presentation packages + equal or better underwriting... etc.)...

I am assuming the best part about CRUMP is their ability to offer high payouts due to the volume of business they get.

They are also in bed with a number of broker/dealers which allow for certain bonuses/production credits to be counted towards goals for the insurance business that is written with them.

It sounds like the GA you're proposing is offering much of the same with regards to payout...I'm not sure what a better presentation package is and I am curious as to how he'll/she'll get them better underwriting.

Back