CSG Acturial Vs Fexquotes Vs TR (Todd) King Calculator???

zonk117

Expert
What is the best electronic quoter for the FE agent and for the long term life and health agent?

Are there any other good ones out there besides Fex Quotes and and CSG?

Heres what I have come up with so far, and please correct me or add anything I might be missing:

CSG:

Pros:

-Modern, clean
-can compare up to 5 policies with prices to show customer right then and there
-Always up to date
-Can add in all the different riders and
-Filter quotes by health, plan type, condition (You can filter by Heart attack or High blood pressure, etc. This option is what CSG likes to highlight the most when comparing other ppl to them)
-has a lookback feature which they like to highlight to. (I'm not quite sure how this is helpful, so someone jump in here)
-Only $15 a month for FE system. (Other stuff is more and then there all different state stuff you may have to add too, so keep that in mind. Their is more to customize which can get pricy.)
-free 2 week trial
-You can have it do a lot more just final expense like Med Supps, and it is always up to date in it's other fields from what ppl say.

Cons:

-Not many ppl on the forum mention them, seem to use them, or give them a review other than Todd King (He also has his own quoter, which is cheap!!! see below for more details. Todd seems to love them as far as I can tell.

QUESTIONS:

How is CSG everyone? better than Fex quotes? why or why not?

Fex Quotes:

Pros:

-A lot of people on the forums use them including pretty much everyone from 360 and Fex Contracting as far as I can tell.
-Always up to date
-Free 10 day trial
Built in CRM which may be very helpful ppl doing more tele and avatar leads which I think has a specific way it can automatically add them into fex quotes if you buy from the right place and know what you are doing. This CRM seems very limited, and probably wouldn't replace your current one.

Cons:

-Not as modern
-No compare feature top show customers (small but worth mentioning)
-Only filters by plan type... not condition as far as I can tell.
-No lookback feature. (why is this even important or not?)
-Only does FE (Final Expense)

Thoughts? Seems like CSG is better from my point of view. Am I missing anything?

TODD King calculator:

It's a little hard to figure stuff about this calculator. Check out website for more details, but honestly it seems like it does about everything you need it do for a fraction of the price of the others!!! It's specific and stuff, and I'd say it resembles Fex quotes more than CSG. CSG seems to be the cream of the crop.

Any other quoters I should be looking at?

First off, our quote engine is only for our agents. It only has the companies that we carry in there, not all of them like FEX and CSG have. We don't have all the bells and whistles with it. It's just a quote engine. This is why it's priced so low.

I find that either quote engine works just fine. If an agent is doing both FE and Med Supps/MA, then CSG is the way to go.

Back