CSG new universal application

So I just came back from the Mesup meeting in St Louis and CSG is creating a universal application in the future all companies will be loaded into it and you'll do one application and be able to submit with multiple companies. The program will provide feedback do to logic on prescriptions that are knockouts. This will b a game changer in the future.

I spoke to the CSG people in Omaha few weeks back about this. He also said that you could buy certain counties or states from leads generated off their website. He also mentioned that the client could just click on link from their website fill out the application & submit it with my writing number without me speaking to them. That sounded interesting however, with all the insurance companies now following the MOO model, would not like client to submit application because they wanted better rate from MOO or any carrier sister company & not get paid. I know that is one of the 1st questions I ask before quoting, who do you have now.

In the last 8 years I think I have picked up one customer (not a client, a customer) who self-enrolled in a Medigap plan. (They found a link to BX that had my agent # embedded).

During that same time frame, maybe half a dozen dental clients.

If a prospect wants to buy without an agent there are plenty of ways to do that. Especially if they want "AARP" or BX.

You didn't ask, but the CSG lead gen model is overpriced in my opinion. Apparently they realize it too because I get emails every few months with a new lower price.

Good luck. Tell us how it works out for you.

I'd pay money to have a one-stop application spot!

With Med supps it’s just so easy though. If I quote Aetna for example, I just go to the Aetna website and enroll. The only PITA one is UHC and I doubt they’ll be on there.

Paying $10-20 just to save me typing in a website and clicking one link just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

Back