CSI Life Med Supp..........

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I just talked with a man that lives in North GA. Said he needed a Med Supp and his friend has CSI Life and he was interested in that.

They appear to have been in TN and GA for about 1 year. Rates seem competitive in both states, though not the lowest.

Do they have an easy EApp?

Ease of working with them?

Any of you all using them in TN and GA?

From a recruiter standpoint I can only say that I don't hear agents complaining about them. I hear very few times when something is great, compared to when something is bad!

I just talked with a man that lives in North GA. Said he needed a Med Supp and his friend has CSI Life and he was interested in that.

They appear to have been in TN and GA for about 1 year. Rates seem competitive in both states, though not the lowest.

I've got them, but have never used them...too many others in my bag that are cheaper. I haven't heard anything negative about them.

They get more competitive with older ages and tobacco. They have a few niches, like they'll consider current CHF. I was going to use them for a guy a while back that has CHF, but he's too short for his weight so I had to go GI. They're through AIMC.

CSI's a Warren Buffett company, so they have good name recognition.

We've written a fair amount through them. Pretty responsive. No problems.

Here's a link to a demo of their E-App.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPY3eIzNWEY

They are very easy to work with. They got extremely backed up during AEP (like 4 weeks backed up) but it was largely because of the amount of underwritten business they were receiving. Each month we're doing more and more with them.

Last edited:

E-APP requires client to have an email address and is a lot like how the signature process with Transamerica where the client has to go into their email, open an email, and then sign it. If you're doing this app by phone, this is a potential problem you'll have. Very annoying. Way too many steps.

They are good to work with. I have been using paper apps and not the eapp because it requires client involvement, which doesn't always work out. They get frustrated and can back out of the sale from my experience.

Latest posts

Back