CSR - Newly Licensed with a Question

tls759

I'm a CSR for a smaller agency, it's just the agent and I and I've been here for a year and a half. I very recently became licensed in P&C, I'm not sure what to expect now. Does a licensed CSR make more than an unlicensed CSR? I really hope so! The agent had me licensed so that I could quote for him, not to become a producing, atleast thats the gist I get.

I'm a CSR for a smaller agency, it's just the agent and I and I've been here for a year and a half. I very recently became licensed in P&C, I'm not sure what to expect now. Does a licensed CSR make more than an unlicensed CSR? I really hope so! The agent had me licensed so that I could quote for him, not to become a producing, atleast thats the gist I get.

I would think that is strictly between you and the agent you are working for. You probably should have asked that question before becoming licensed.

A lot of that will also depend on how valuable the agent perceives you. Making yourself indispensable will enable you to command a larger salary.

Back