CT Property - Multi Family Dwellings

robtmccarthy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
anyone know of a good non E&S market for Muti-family dwellings / duplex?

Foremost & American Modern are the only ones I usually use. But have a couple brand new duplex's that won't qualify for coastal and high value.

thoughts?

If you are still looking for a market PM me, I'm currently quoting a landlord with a few duplexes and I was able to find a couple of markets.

If you are still looking for a market PM me, I'm currently quoting a landlord with a few duplexes and I was able to find a couple of markets.

Why pm? This isn't any trade secrets, you should post it so others can benefit too. Your first post and and you want people to pm you? :err:

I have been selling commercial P&C for about 3 months, so I can honestly say that not only do I not know anything, I certainly have no "trade secrets." I have, however, noticed that there is a state of paranoia that kicks in around here anytime a new forum member posts something AND there are people on here that seem to become upset when they have to read a thread that is rehashed from more than 2 weeks ago. That is the real reason why I asked the OP to PM me. I'm glad that there are people in this business that have the time to search these ford on an hourly basis for new posts by new members so that they can try and find a way to bash them. It gives me hope that one day I won't have to work until 11 at night. Anyway, I've obviously been lurking around here for a while, nice to finally find 5 minutes to try and give back for some of the great info that have taken from here.

I have been selling commercial P&C for about 3 months, so I can honestly say that not only do I not know anything, I certainly have no "trade secrets." I have, however, noticed that there is a state of paranoia that kicks in around here anytime a new forum member posts something AND there are people on here that seem to become upset when they have to read a thread that is rehashed from more than 2 weeks ago. That is the real reason why I asked the OP to PM me. I'm glad that there are people in this business that have the time to search these ford on an hourly basis for new posts by new members so that they can try and find a way to bash them. It gives me hope that one day I won't have to work until 11 at night. Anyway, I've obviously been lurking around here for a while, nice to finally find 5 minutes to try and give back for some of the great info that have taken from here.

It's not paranoia... it's the fact your being evasive and not just willing to say whatever on the forum you want me to PM you.

The fact you have XYZ companies or you work for XYZ brokerage aren't classified info you couldn't post publically.

Back