Current Business Owner, New Producer, Looking to go IA...

Todd King, since you are obviously a fan, any thoughts on the upcoming sequel movie?

Not exactly sure how I feel about this one. It's to be centered around Jesse, which could probably be good, but how can you measure up to Walter White? I do wonder if he will appear in it or not. I'm having doubts that he will.

Yeah, I've heard the same things, and hold the same opinions.

I wouldn't get to excited about it unless Bryan Cranston was in it, and the rumors I am hearing - he isn't. I'll probably still watch it anyhow.

The fact is I like talking with people as opposed to exchanging communication over text. There are many questions to ask before any recommendations or advice can be given, so I always prefer to engage in a live conversation. If there is a question about a specific product or service, then exchanging a written response would be sufficient. Sitting at a computer exchanging texts back and forth is not efficiently maximizing one's time. I wouldn't think extending an invitation to someone here to have a conversation off-line is suspicious. If the invitation was to meet the person somewhere out of the blue, then suspicion radar would be in order. ~Cheers

Yeah, I've heard the same things, and hold the same opinions.

I wouldn't get to excited about it unless Bryan Cranston was in it, and the rumors I am hearing - he isn't. I'll probably still watch it anyhow.

Did you watch Deadwood? I was excited to watch the movie last Friday night, but it just wasn't quite the same somehow.

The fact is I like talking with people as opposed to exchanging communication over text. There are many questions to ask before any recommendations or advice can be given, so I always prefer to engage in a live conversation. If there is a question about a specific product or service, then exchanging a written response would be sufficient. Sitting at a computer exchanging texts back and forth is not efficiently maximizing one's time. I wouldn't think extending an invitation to someone here to have a conversation off-line is suspicious. If the invitation was to meet the person somewhere out of the blue, then suspicion radar would be in order. ~Cheers

You have to understand that recruiters that want to hide away from those of us who know better, so they PM behind the scenes. So that is where we are coming from. We basically say that if you can't put it out here in the open then you should be suspicious of it.

Haha. The guy with an avatar of a manipulative child murdering drug kingpin responds with a generous donation of his time, while the guy with a dog snuggling with a stuffed animal avatar gives you a suspicious invitation to chat offline.

Life can be funny.
Having checked out Trout's website and seen his picture, I believe that that's Trout in his Avitar. :yes:

Did you like him in Malcom In The Middle? :huh:

No, I didn't really watch that show.

Look, he's a great actor, while I think there are better, that was an extremely well written show, and he was absolutely perfect for that part. That's one of many things that show did extremely well, was fit the part and the writing with the actor. Mike Ehrmantraut, Saul Goodman, Walter White. C'mon, I challenge you to think of people that would be better for those roles.

Back