Currently Designing an Eapp for a Large Insurance Company and Looking for Feedback, Ideas, & Frustra

sndxr

I work as a digital product designer at one of the bigger health insurance companies and am currently redesigning our entire electronic application platform for agents to submit applications/proposals (I think common term is Eapp?). So far it has been quite the experience as there are a lot of acronyms and insurance terms that I understand very little of. I usually try to do as much research as possible before starting a project and a part of that involves expert interviews but I don't have access to many brokers/agents. After googling for a bit I found this forum and am wondering if anybody can help me out. Things that would be super useful for me:

What are the top things you look for in an eapp and why?

What are the most common problems you see/run into in eapps?

Are there any industry leaders who have really great eapps you would call out (and is there some way for me to view them)? The ones I have been able to find all look awful from a UI perspective.

Links to other discussions on the subject would help as well. Any resources, examples or thoughts you have would go a long way towards giving me more context for making our application really great. I bet some of you use our application now so you might be helping yourself out down the line as well!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back