Currently LAH 6/63 Looking to Go Indy and Add P/c- GOOD IDEA?????

jwright29

I have been reading on this site for almost a year. I have received a lot of information. I'm looking for you suggestions.

I have 7 years selling/management with a captive LAH 6/63 (mostly life an annuities)

My partner has 3 years with same company. We have a noncompete, so we are leaving all clients. We are thinking of starting our own indepenedent.

I am a good networker. He is a good cold caller/door knocker. I would market LAH 6/63 he woudl handle the p/c and we would cross sell. We can each live off net income of 35K each. We have about 10,000 we could invest total.

We would work out of our homes and do it all through networking and cold calling. Any comments? My wife is freaking out scred that I'm talking about doing this.

Re: Currently LAH 6/63 Looking to Go Indy and Add P/c- GOOD IDEA?

I don't know about selling P & C out of your home. I imagine you could do it. Commercial business would likely be worked out at their place of business. I have customers who come and sit in my comfy office who fuss about giving their SSN to me. If they came to my home to conduct business we would never get any business done.

Back