Customer service and Agent Services

dandan

Guru
100+ Post Club
Why do agents have to be certified and do everything correct when the companies staff are clueless about why they even showed up for work?

Have you ever tried to have an issue solved with Wellcare, what an embarrassment, I have a small book with them and hope to have zero with them in 2020!

Wellcare has many many issues

But many others as well the staff are clueless, Many times with UHC I have to calla 2nd and 3rd time because staff thinks they are correct when they are wrong on an issue, Things in basic training

However the staff can be so sure of themselves its like talking to a brick wall

I too have had multiple issues with UHC, Humana, and just this week a nightmare with Cigna. I've heard bad things about Wellcare. Just as a practice you might want to start recording the agent services rep's name and date of call for every issue and reference them for the next call.

I have found that until you ask for someones name they won't followup or behave accountably

Every carrier has CS issues but Wellcare takes it to a whole new level. It's almost like they want to be the best at giving the worst possible service.

Pretty sure they have found their niche.

Every carrier has CS issues but Wellcare takes it to a whole new level. It's almost like they want to be the best at giving the worst possible service.

Pretty sure they have found their niche.

Wellcare is by far the worst, To the point, I don't even group them with the rest

UHC is tough to deal with CS, Humana is ok except the wait times during AEP are insane, Aetna MA is ok though (not welcare but Aetna) Aetna Supp is worse though

Most Medsupp Companies besides the ones mentioned above are decent to deal with for the most part

UHC doesn't need agents . . . and it shows.

They can get all they want because of the AARP arrangement.

Back