CustomizedQuote.com Leads Directly into Radius

kuhn123

Guru
100+ Post Club
Missouri
Having trouble getting leads from customized quote to go directly into my radius account through dropbox. Radius support is not being very supportive with this issue. I know some of you are doing this presently. Could someone help me out with this??????

Thanks
Matt

Radius provided a direct email address to have Lee forward the leads to, then auto respond to it with an email from me
Outside of drop box

yes, has worked so far, been disappointed with their customer service.
i have a guy customizing a lead management program that will do this and manage my leads with a map function so I can find back up leads for no shows. I will email you when it is ready, should be , week or two

i have a guy customizing a lead management program that will do this and manage my leads with a map function so I can find back up leads for no shows. I will email you when it is ready, should be , week or two

Add me to the list please.

I wouldn't mind taking a look either...

Online Sales Lead Tracking, Sales Lead Management Software, Sales CRM Software - LeadsLite
Can automatically import Lee's leads and send them an email from you and cc you, adds the info to the database. Will map the leads and link to gmail calendar. Can also import xcel or csv info from DM or TM lead providers, but that has to be done manually. The developer will need info from you to set up the lead process. Has a free trial .Paid is $12 a month, I get nothing for this but tell him you got the info from Frank so he has a staring point to work from

Online Sales Lead Tracking, Sales Lead Management Software, Sales CRM Software - LeadsLite
Can automatically import Lee's leads and send them an email from you and cc you, adds the info to the database. Will map the leads and link to gmail calendar. Can also import xcel or csv info from DM or TM lead providers, but that has to be done manually. The developer will need info from you to set up the lead process. Has a free trial .Paid is $12 a month, I get nothing for this but tell him you got the info from Frank so he has a staring point to work from

Thanks Frank,

Lee

Went to the website, I don't see any mapping features listed, no screen shots, nothing on youtube (?)

To me, mapping is critical for a crm for fe purpose.

Went to the website, I don't see any mapping features listed, no screen shots, nothing on youtube (?)

To me, mapping is critical for a crm for fe purpose.

This is in beta right now, all of my leads show up in google maps, I guess you would have load data in your trial to see the maps. Yes it has a ways to go, but is a lot less than your program. I have no vested interest , other than I have already paid for some of the development and I was looking for something easy and streamlined to make my job easier.

Back