CVS Silver Script Retail Program

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone participated? Is is worth 3 hours per week? Does it lead to potential med supp leads?

Anyone participated? Is is worth 3 hours per week? Does it lead to potential med supp leads?

For me personally, it's all I can do to get to all of my existing clients and the additional referrals I get during that time of year. No way I could afford to sit in a pharmacy for three hours.

I guess if you have the few extra hours then it can't hurt. I've just never been one to be able to go sit at a pharmacy or Walmart and wait on someone to possibly come over and talk to me. It has been a while since I've been in a location during AEP where there is an agent. But the times I have, they've looked like some lonely folks.

For me personally, it's all I can do to get to all of my existing clients and the additional referrals I get during that time of year. No way I could afford to sit in a pharmacy for three hours.

I guess if you have the few extra hours then it can't hurt. I've just never been one to be able to go sit at a pharmacy or Walmart and wait on someone to possibly come over and talk to me. It has been a while since I've been in a location during AEP where there is an agent. But the times I have, they've looked like some lonely folks.

I figure it will be some good paperwork time for me. And I already have a relationship with a lot of the patients at the particular CVS I'm looking at, so I think I'll be talking to people all day.

Back