CVS to Invite Obamacare ‘Navigators’ Into Stores to Push Universal Health Care Sign-Ups

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
CVS to Invite Obamacare ‘Navigators’ Into Stores to Push Universal Health Care Sign-Ups | TheBlaze.com

As part of its just-announced effort to encourage Americans to sign on the dotted line for Obamacare insurance programs, CVS Caremark will invite trained Obamacare “navigators” into stores to assist and facilitate sign-ups for universal health care.
CVS also plans to use pharmacies at its 7,400 North American stores as a “gateway for the uninsured to learn about new coverage options — especially subsidized insurance coverage available to low-income people on state-based insurance exchanges,”

When Part D first rolled out I was suckered into setting in a grocery store and watched tons of folks walk by my table with no results. :err: Those folks are there to shop and not to enroll in Part D or healthcare. :no:

So, I'm not to concerned that these Navi-gators will have much success in the drug stores. :skeptical:

Back