Daily Video Tips for Agents on Insurance Websites

Aaron_4SIGHT

Guru
100+ Post Club
I've started posting a quick 3-5 minute daily video on websites and online marketing specifically for agents. In the videos, I will give you one simple tip that you can put in place to improve your website every day. Rather than dive into technical details, I hope to keep it simple, straightforward, and useful.

Visit the AgentMethods blog at blog.agentmethods.com to see the videos. Be sure to sign up for email updates or our RSS feed to get updates on new videos.

Here's my first video announcing the video blog:

Yesterday's video: Adding Video to Your Agent Website

Today's video: How to Estimate Search Volume for Insurance Phrases

Please let me know if there are topics you would like me to cover. Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
I've started posting a quick 3-5 minute daily video on websites and online marketing specifically for agents. In the videos, I will give you one simple tip that you can put in place to improve your website every day. Rather than dive into technical details, I hope to keep it simple, straightforward, and useful.

Visit the AgentMethods blog at blog.agentmethods.com to see the videos. Be sure to sign up for email updates or our RSS feed to get updates on new videos.

Here's my first video announcing the video blog:

YouTube - Video 1 - Introducing our Video Blog Insurance Website Marketing Tips

Yesterday's video: Adding Video to Your Agent Website

Today's video: How to Estimate Search Volume for Insurance Phrases

Please let me know if there are topics you would like me to cover. Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

Aaron
Nice, I responded to your email. BTW.

For those who have video's on their site, can you track traffic tied directly to the video? Can you measure the results of those visits? In other words, do vids translate directly in to sales?

Back