Danica Patrick is 2016 LIAM Spokesperson

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
Life Happens has announced that Danica Patrick is the 2016 spokesperson for Life Insurance Awareness Month this September.

Seems like a more high-profile choice than some of the spokespersons of recent years (Anthony Anderson of “Black-ish” last year and two years of former NFL QB Boomer Esiason and Buddy “Cake Boss” Valastro before that). On pure visibility and name recognition, think she may be able to attract a little more attention to the cause – especially if she is somehow able to win a NASCAR race this year or makes other headlines.

I know it’s not like they can get a Beyonce, George Clooney or Oprah. But just curious – if you could pick anybody, who would you like to see as the LIAM spokesperson?

http://ifn.insurance-forums.net/life-insurance/life-at-two-hundred-miles-per-hour-with-danica-patrick-twenty-sixteens-life-insurance-awareness-month/

Life Happens has announced that Danica Patrick is the 2016 spokesperson for Life Insurance Awareness Month this September.

Seems like a more high-profile choice than some of the spokespersons of recent years (Anthony Anderson of “Black-ish” last year and two years of former NFL QB Boomer Esiason and Buddy “Cake Boss” Valastro before that). On pure visibility and name recognition, think she may be able to attract a little more attention to the cause – especially if she is somehow able to win a NASCAR race this year or makes other headlines.

I know it’s not like they can get a Beyonce, George Clooney or Oprah. But just curious – if you could pick anybody, who would you like to see as the LIAM spokesperson?

http://ifn.insurance-forums.net/life-insurance/life-at-two-hundred-miles-per-hour-with-danica-patrick-twenty-sixteens-life-insurance-awareness-month/

Very high risk occupation.... life insurance spokesperson.

They added some irony this year...

I'd like to see "GoFundMe" do a corporate sponsorship of LIAM.

"Half of our causes on our site wouldn't be an issue if you would have bought life insurance!"

Or even the IRS sponsor LIAM:

"You can pay estate taxes with 55c dollars or with 3c dollars. We don't care which you choose as long as you pay us, but you can use 3c dollars if you buy Life Insurance.

Prince had his affairs managed by a Trust company in his home town. I wonder how much the trust company made in fees while forgetting to or not strongly insisting on setting up a simple will.

Prince had his affairs managed by a Trust company in his home town. I wonder how much the trust company made in fees while forgetting to or not strongly insisting on setting up a simple will.

I'm going to make a wild guess here, and assume he was told on many occasions to make a will.

Back