Data List Companies - Cheap

Brandon Sterneker

I am a new agent and am trying to find a target list for cold calling. I'd like to find a company that can provide a list for cheap and I've had trouble finding one. Everywhere I look it seems that they have a minimum or are just too expensive. Anyone know of any companies that are fairly cheap per name? The best I have found is list shack for the $50 monthly subscription. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I'm obviously biased by owning ListShack, but the model was too always win on price with reasonable data quality and I'm pleased to say that in about two weeks we'll have had that project running for five years. To be perfectly candid, I'm sure some agents here use other vendors, but I'd guess I have at least half list business here including most of the call centers use us for at least some of their business.

I am a new agent and am trying to find a target list for cold calling. I'd like to find a company that can provide a list for cheap and I've had trouble finding one. Everywhere I look it seems that they have a minimum or are just too expensive. Anyone know of any companies that are fairly cheap per name? The best I have found is list shack for the $50 monthly subscription. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
You've already found the best deal. :yes:

Back