Data List - Sales Data Pro vs List Shack vs Others

If you can do the purchase month then can't you filter it for recent months and thus you would have a list of "new" homeowners?

You can then use that to target homeowners insurance and if they have a purchase date within the last 5 years most of the time that will end up being their home insurance renewal date.

I did that for a while very successfully with a simulated quote mailed to them 3-4 months in advance.

I have a contact at Lead Reaearch Group. You can get the most accurate lists at a reasonable price. You need to buy at least 5,000 names to download on demand. If you’re willing to buy more the cost can be as low as about $10-15 per thousand.

I did this and enjoy a low price for accurate lists.

Send me a PM and I’ll get you a name and contact information.

Rick

I have a contact at Lead Reaearch Group. You can get the most accurate lists at a reasonable price. You need to buy at least 5,000 names to download on demand. If you’re willing to buy more the cost can be as low as about $10-15 per thousand.

Send me a BM and I’ll get you a name and contact information.

*ick
:)

+1 for listshack.

Just did an email blast using data from Josh. 97% accuracy of data, thanks soooo much!

You're very welcome! Glad it worked out so well for you.

Just to be clear for the viewers at home, most of the data we sell will be less accurate than that and it was one of very few email data sets we offer. Most of my customers use us for telemarketing lists.

Send me a PM and I’ll get you a name and contact information.

Rick

Do you know what the cost for 5,000 would be? As I believe you're aware we also resell data with them and offer 5,000 at $249 (vs the $50/month for ListShack.com). Do you think it's about the 249 or less?

Anyone interested can skip going through Rick and email [email protected] and they can quote you. Of course I think everyone should go direct to me, but I have a bias ;)

Do you know what the cost for 5,000 would be? As I believe you're aware we also resell data with them and offer 5,000 at $249 (vs the $50/month for ListShack.com). Do you think it's about the 249 or less?

Anyone interested can skip going through Rick and email [email protected] and they can quote you. Of course I think everyone should go direct to me, but I have a bias ;)

I can refer them for a better price that what you quoted above. But since you paid about $10/K I'm sure you love having people buy from you.

Rick

Back