Data Vendor Review

I am writing this because I got my first list from Josh and I was beyond impressed with the amount of data, and all the additional filter data that was within the list.
I recommend this service (fast response) for your data needs.
I was not paid to write this, or even asked, I just felt that this quality deserved to be mentioned.

Also, I know he was toying with the idea of having a reselling program or referral program if I am not mistaken, I think this would be a good idea.
All the brokers and agents, and sbo's I talk to get their data from infofree etc..so I think there's a market opportunity there.

Thanks for the kind words! Always nice to hear when my customers are happy.

I'll add an unsolicited review of Josh too. A while back I asked Josh if it was possible to create a certain local list. As it turns out the list was really small. He replied with the list attached and said "no charge."

Now...this doesn't mean Josh gives away free lists:-) but it does say a lot about him.

I'll add an unsolicited review of Josh too. A while back I asked Josh if it was possible to create a certain local list. As it turns out the list was really small. He replied with the list attached and said "no charge."

Now...this doesn't mean Josh gives away free lists:-) but it does say a lot about him.

He helped me in a similar way. Josh is good for agents IMHO. Thanks Josh.

Back