Dave Ramsey ELP

Is Dave trying to squeeze more money out of it?

The fact that Dave gets any money from it and charges these advisors for the academy is an inherit conflict of interest. Do you think Dave or the ELP has the clients best interest at heart??? Doubtful

Matt, thanks for your valuable comments. Just for your information, no one bids on a territory. Don't know where you got that from. My post was to speak with other ELPs, are you one by chance?

Matt, thanks for your valuable comments. Just for your information, no one bids on a territory. Don't know where you got that from. My post was to speak with other ELPs, are you one by chance?

Spoke to one weeks ago and indicated they were raising his fees and lead costs. Dave people said of he didn't agree they would replace him with a guy that would. Sounds like some form of bidding to me

Spoke to one weeks ago and indicated they were raising his fees and lead costs.

If you spoke with a health ELP, he was not told this. The DR group just made some decisions last week and raising fees and costs were not in the equation.

Dave people said of he didn't agree they would replace him with a guy that would.

Wouldn't any company replace with someone that would agree to the plan?

Territories aren't bid on in the health area.

If you spoke with a health ELP, he was not told this. The DR group just made some decisions last week and raising fees and costs were not in the equation.

Wouldn't any company replace with someone that would agree to the plan?

Territories aren't bid on in the health area.

so again, if an advisor doesn't choose to keep paying the increasing costs, but another one would, how is that not a form of bidding? ??

Back