Dave Ramsey is Back in Atlanta

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Moved to WSB radio, a much larger station with considerable market share.

That is the good news.

His "shift" is midnight to 3AM.

Carry on . . .

Good news for all those folks working a second job delivering pizzas like he said to do. I just hope that $1,000 beater came with a working radio.

Not too many pizza deliveries made after midnight but probably some all night convenient stores selling beans & rice, or rice and beans.

Of course.

Dave is too tired from counting his money to get up at that hour and do a live show.

Had he agreed to the offer from WGST, his show would have been taped then too and on at 7PM.

More of his target audience listens to WGST at midnight than WSB at 7pm? Interesting.

More of his target audience listens to WGST at midnight than WSB at 7pm? Interesting.

Your forgetting something, it could do less to when is audience listens and more to how much the station would pay him for access to his show...I'm asssuming the stations pay him for the show.

More of his target audience listens to WGST at midnight than WSB at 7pm?

You have it reversed.

WGST offered the 7PM slot, not live. He rejected the offer.

WSB threw him a crumb for the graveyard shift and he took it.

WGST doesn't get much traffic after 5PM unless regular radio is pre-empted by Braves games, so it is questionable if he did better. At least he won't get bumped by the Bravo's.

WSB gave Michael Savage the boot (syndicated & recorded) which is fine with me. Never liked him any way.

Erick Erickson is cool. I will only get to hear part of his show but that works for me.

Last edited:
His target audience seems to be under 40, reasonably well educated piss-poor money managers. Don't listen to him that often but sometimes I get tired of Clark Howard's drivel and will switch over.

Seems like every time I do there are some DINK's with $250,000 in student loans working for $20k/yr each and trying to figure out what to do with their lives.

Back