Dave Ramseys Financial Coach Master Training

Mikrut sounds familiar, but pretty sure the guy I met while on a business trip to Tampa was not him.

The pitch sounded good.

We work so you don't have to.

FWIW I did sign up with the Tampa guy. Can't recall what I paid him. Maybe $600 up front and $X monthly. After 6 months or so with money going out and nothing going in I decided to quit.

Found out it was like the Mafia. No one quits. Not ever.

He threatened to sue me for failure to fulfill my (financial) obligation.

Fortunately I kept good records . . . and had a PPL membership . . .

My PPL attorney wrote a letter to him essentially telling him to pound sand. That was the last I heard from him.

Sounds like MLM to me. Then again, Dave still chums around with Art Williams and Bob Safford Jr.

Has anyone actually taken this course? For $1795 you'll:
  • Establish the foundation and fundamentals of financial coaching.
  • Learn how to identify, understand, and resolve your clients’ needs.
  • Get equipped to launch your financial coaching practice.
  • Gain the confidence and credibility to cause true life transformation.
You will receive your designation as a Ramsey Solutions Master Financial Coach and be able to launch a financial coaching business.

I'm curious to find out what it actually teaches.

The question is... who will pay for "financial coaching" from a non-credentialed advisor?
Meaning you can't sell anything and the only "credentials" you have is you took a Dave Ramsey course?

The advisors that work with Dave's following - at least they have licenses in the financial world. I could see maybe taking the course if you were one of his advisors (to add to your credibility with his following) but its pretty costly it appears. Just doing it as someone who works outside of Dave's world...that is a total waste of money to me. Being a "Ramsey Solutions Master Financial Coach" will mean ZERO to anyone that is not one of his followers.

It's possible that they might be "in business" to funnel people to the local ELP (or whomever). Rodney Ballance was trying to create a similar model: train non-licensed people to give a generic financial workshop and send them to the local advisor for official planning and recommendations. They would be paid by selling books and perhaps a referral fee of some kind by the advisor. Perhaps Dave is doing something similar.

https://insurance-forums.com/commun...e-and-his-financial-leadership-academy.74265/

It's possible that they might be "in business" to funnel people to the local ELP (or whomever). Rodney Ballance was trying to create a similar model: train non-licensed people to give a generic financial workshop and send them to the local advisor for official planning and recommendations. They would be paid by selling books and perhaps a referral fee of some kind by the advisor. Perhaps Dave is doing something similar.

https://insurance-forums.com/commun...e-and-his-financial-leadership-academy.74265/

What ever happened to Rodney Balance?

Back