Dave Ramseys Financial Coach Master Training

During the gold rush days, the people making real money were those who sold shovels and pick axes. It was in their best interest to sell the dream of finding "gold in them hills", even though they weren't in the gold industry, but hardware industry.

The Dave Ramsey leads are legitimate. For two years, I paid almost $9,000 per year for 1/4 of a metro area. I broke even year one, then did much better year two. I suspended my account because the leads didn’t fit my business model well enough to scale it.

That being said, it did everything they promised it would deliver. With all sorts of BS in the industry, this one was legitimate. I retained most of those clients from the program and still generate about $20,000 in revenue each year from it.

Sorry but I'll never have anything good to say about someone who basically promotes MLM. It suggests ulterior motives. Doing it using religious associations makes my stomach turn.
What do you mean promoting mlm? Not following.

What do you mean promoting mlm? Not following.
Any financial adviser will ACTIVELY steer people away from MLM because 99.7% lose money in them. They won't be golfing buddies with "top of the pyramid" types either.

How does someone who holds no financial licenses give out designations?
I am not a fan but for some people his system of getting out of debt is helpful.

Designations have no regulation, other than those programs who choose to go through an accreditation process - either as an educational institution (The American College or College for Financial Planning), a certification vetting process (ANSI or NCCA), and various regulators who choose to not allow designations after wrong-doing or other factors are discovered.

Accredited Designations | FINRA.org

Senior Designations

People bash the MLM concept within the financial services arena saying lack of training and low commissions but nothing about companies who mass sell financial products over the phone or net..

Why? For the most part the "MLK" companies have access to the same companies as the bashers..Art Williams and his original agents started something that isn't going away any time soon.

Well finding a good financial coach is not an easy thing is there are many people who don't have a proven track record to justify what they're claiming to offer as a service. The sad thing is that there are too many scams and hogs is out there and most people claiming to be a financial coach are just fraudsters. I remember when my brother approached me with a guy from Lebanon who said that she can take our investments to a 100% profit in just two weeks. Long story short she ended up losing 5K and she was really sad. I redirected her to a real financial coach and after a few months not only she recovers your losses but she made some profit too.

Last edited:
Back