David Royer

annuityseller

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone deal with david and his system KEY'S TO THE KINGDOM,I've gotten e-mails about it thru brokers choice fmo.Didn't know if it was worth while and if anyone has worked the program and made boat loads of money like the claims. I really think being an expert in IRA's and income planing is a great idea.Other then using Ed Slott what are the options !! once you sign up with someone they never seem to deliver what is promised !!

I know David Royer and have spent a good bit of time with him discussing his methods.

I have not participated in his classes, but I am familiar with them and I know people who have attended. I would say it is definitely worth the money if you want to position yourself as an IRA expert. That is basically the main thrust of his program.

His classes are expensive. If you can attend through an FMO, he discounts for groups.

He includes coaching help with his system. I have been with him when he has received several calls from his students. He never avoided a call and talked through whatever issue they were having.

Back