Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Final Expense Forum' started by Pz951, May 23, 2017.

1. Thedude

Thedude Guru

Basically a long post saying you don't have a source.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  2. HoosierLife

HoosierLife Guru

State:
    Indiana
    Wasn't being snide, like is "English your first language?" Haha:D That's why I asked if I had you confused with someone else. Obviously I do, so I'll edit it.

3. Thedude

Thedude Guru

It had nothing to do with what we were talking about....and thanks.

4. NSRH

NSRH Guru

State:
    Missouri
    That has not been my personal experience.

5. HoosierLife

HoosierLife Guru

State:
    Indiana
    The problem is is that we never hear from actual successful telesales producers, just the marketers hocking their services . I think 2 have come on the board to share their success and both of them were independent working from home.

I don't really know you. I try not to judge you on what others have said, but unfortunately that's all I have to go on.

To be fair, you have stuck with it through all the criticism. Most telesales marketers only last about two weeks :D

6. JimmyUt

JimmyUt Guru

State:
    Utah
    Having seen your operation, I can attest that there are many agents doing better than the income numbers Josh posted. I do think it is a tough gig however for someone working out of a home office, but it could be done for sure. That being said, they still probably make more than a med supp agent would first year calling from home. Once renewals kick in, there is no comparison, but leads are far easier to come by in the final expense world.

7. HoosierLife

HoosierLife Guru

State:
    Indiana
    Well then I stand corrected. I've just never heard of one or seen one on the forums. I still say they're unicorns haha.

So y'all are telling me the majority of telesales agents are writing more than $150k a year with a high persistency and high comp???

8. JimmyUt

JimmyUt Guru

State:
    Utah
    I have no idea what their comp is, but their persistency with the systems they have was pretty good if I remember correctly. Lets suppose they write 150k at a 50% contract. That is still 75k before chargebacks and with zero lead costs. Even at 50% persistency it still beats 30k. Just some food for thought. Would I do it for that no, but I am sure the numbers are better than I mentioned.

9. suranceman

suranceman Guru

The only indy telesales guy on this forum I can recall that seemed to be successful was gymguy. However he hasn't posted here in quite some time, so I now think he probably wasn't legit.

10. Thedude

Thedude Guru

This is why you don't assume anything is "common knowledge" ...you should always hear both sides

I feel like NSRH would know the best out of all of us. He has to know what his average agent makes.