Daviso Insurance Group. Any Thoughts?

You don't post sources for common knowledge. If someone is a FE telesales rockstar and sells $150,000 at 50% contract and (let's be more than fair) and has 65% persistency then that's still less than $50k per year.

If the rock stars make that much, you extrapolate how much the average/below average/washouts make.

Basically a long post saying you don't have a source.

Last edited:
Basically a long post saying you don't have a source.

I love how you try to throw in that snide little comment at the end....."Or do I have you confused with someone else"

I don't run any type of set up so if you could edit your post that would be great.

Wasn't being snide, like is "English your first language?" Haha:D That's why I asked if I had you confused with someone else. Obviously I do, so I'll edit it.

That has not been my personal experience.

The problem is is that we never hear from actual successful telesales producers, just the marketers hocking their services . I think 2 have come on the board to share their success and both of them were independent working from home.

I don't really know you. I try not to judge you on what others have said, but unfortunately that's all I have to go on.

To be fair, you have stuck with it through all the criticism. Most telesales marketers only last about two weeks :D

That has not been my personal experience.

Having seen your operation, I can attest that there are many agents doing better than the income numbers Josh posted. I do think it is a tough gig however for someone working out of a home office, but it could be done for sure. That being said, they still probably make more than a med supp agent would first year calling from home. Once renewals kick in, there is no comparison, but leads are far easier to come by in the final expense world.

Having seen your operation, I can attest that there are many agents doing better than the income numbers Josh posted. I do think it is a tough gig however for someone working out of a home office, but it could be done for sure. That being said, they still probably make more than a med supp agent would first year calling from home. Once renewals kick in, there is no comparison, but leads are far easier to come by in the final expense world.

Well then I stand corrected. I've just never heard of one or seen one on the forums. I still say they're unicorns haha.

So y'all are telling me the majority of telesales agents are writing more than $150k a year with a high persistency and high comp???

Well then I stand corrected. I've just never heard of one or seen one on the forums. I still say they're unicorns haha.

So y'all are telling me the majority of telesales agents are writing more than $150k a year with a high persistency and high comp???

I have no idea what their comp is, but their persistency with the systems they have was pretty good if I remember correctly. Lets suppose they write 150k at a 50% contract. That is still 75k before chargebacks and with zero lead costs. Even at 50% persistency it still beats 30k. Just some food for thought. Would I do it for that no, but I am sure the numbers are better than I mentioned.

The problem is is that we never hear from actual successful telesales producers, just the marketers hocking their services . I think 2 have come on the board to share their success and both of them were independent working from home.

I don't really know you. I try not to judge you on what others have said, but unfortunately that's all I have to go on.

To be fair, you have stuck with it through all the criticism. Most telesales marketers only last about two weeks :D

The only indy telesales guy on this forum I can recall that seemed to be successful was gymguy. However he hasn't posted here in quite some time, so I now think he probably wasn't legit.

I have no idea what their comp is, but their persistency with the systems they have was pretty good if I remember correctly. Lets suppose they write 150k at a 50% contract. That is still 75k before chargebacks and with zero lead costs. Even at 50% persistency it still beats 30k. Just some food for thought. Would I do it for that no, but I am sure the numbers are better than I mentioned.

This is why you don't assume anything is "common knowledge" ...you should always hear both sides

I feel like NSRH would know the best out of all of us. He has to know what his average agent makes.

Back