Dealing with Bankers Fidelity

We haven’t had any issues with them. I may have to check in with Chris Westfall though to see what problems he has had. I respect his opinion on companies.

Did you submit that direct or are you going through an IMO/MGA/GA? If you are going through someone else, chances are Banker's may have never gotten the contract. Have you called them to see if they have it?

It was received by Bankers some time ago.. I've spoken with them and they are waiting on background. I would give them benefit of the doubt considering it was holiday time. The problem is that I have a client waiting. Is there another company that will take diabetes (metformin only) and three blood pressure medications?

It was received by Bankers some time ago.. I've spoken with them and they are waiting on background. I would give them benefit of the doubt considering it was holiday time. The problem is that I have a client waiting. Is there another company that will take diabetes (metformin only) and three blood pressure medications?

There may be several companies, but that won't do any good if they are not competitive in the area your client is in. I would call Banker's back and ask them to resubmit the background. It's pretty obvious that something didn't go right with that or they would have the report back by now. That only takes a couple of days to complete.

There may be several companies, but that won't do any good if they are not competitive in the area your client is in. I would call Banker's back and ask them to resubmit the background. It's pretty obvious that something didn't go right with that or they would have the report back by now. That only takes a couple of days to complete.

I called them last week. Will do so again today. Thanks for the info

I'm getting extremely leary with Bankers Fidelity and my book of business.. All the good ones at the top are gone and now less experienced juniors are taking over. I smell rate increases and an unstable future coming for us agents. They told us they don't want more medicare premium at the last convention and left us with no direction... Ohboy!

current comments for this company-rates and other?

(in regard to rates, to the extent I can check as a non agent, recent rate increases seem quite strong, except for HDF.)

based on information on the Ks Ins Commissioner site, they seem to have pulled out of Kansas as well.

Back