Dean Ciprewacko

Winter_123

Guru
5000 Post Club
Man, some of you guys here can relate to this. I just visited an email account that I have not used in years and right there to greet me are several messages from Dean Cipreano (whatever his name is) telling me that "there are only two places left" and "in two days everything goes back up to full price" and after that your private parts fall off, blah, blah, blah.

Geez, does he ever give it a rest. He is like my old VW from the 60's. It never died it just kept getting louder. Frig, could someone shoot that guy.

Winter

If you want to make money you should invest in his system. My branch has been doing his mailings for 1 1/2 years and we have been bringing in a ton of accounts. His Free Report offers alternatives to CD's and toughts EIA's. We do zero EIA's but pitch VA's tax-free bonds and Mutual Funds. After we establish a relationship we go for IRA rollovers. If you want a system with a 3% response where prospects call you then you should give it a shot.

If you have a better marketing system I'm all ears.

If you want to make money you should invest in his system. My branch has been doing his mailings for 1 1/2 years and we have been bringing in a ton of accounts. His Free Report offers alternatives to CD's and toughts EIA's. We do zero EIA's but pitch VA's tax-free bonds and Mutual Funds. After we establish a relationship we go for IRA rollovers. If you want a system with a 3% response where prospects call you then you should give it a shot.

If you have a better marketing system I'm all ears.
Don't you find his lead program expensive? $2,700 for 20-35 leads. Other
lead companies associated with high-volume producing agencies charge
$1,500 for the same mail pieces.

Any thoughts?

Back