Dean Cipriano's Marketing System

For what it's worth, I'm sorry Allen they think you're somebody else. I never thought nor did I feel you implied that. I'm glad to hear somebody found a way to work this niche in his favor.

The good Lord knows I have only tried to in the past and got sucked into doing other things.

Regards, H.A.

You got me, I'm Dean. Youi guys crack me up. I know this is disgusting, but I just shot milk out of my nose when I read that. I barely have time to interact on this forum. I can't imagine Dean participating in something like this. But thanks for the laugh anyway. Hey, Just so you know, I still support George Bush. Even though he isn't so popular anymore. Maybe you can say I'm him too.

Really. That made me laugh.

Allen, some guys that do stuff like these marketing programs do go onto sites to talk up their program. I suppose it cast a little suspicion on you because all 4 of your posts have been on this thread about this subject. Do you have a web site or anything that gives any more information on you? What kinds of marketing from Dean's program have been most successful for you? What have been the worst or what don't you like about his program?

Allen, some guys that do stuff like these marketing programs do go onto sites to talk up their program. I suppose it cast a little suspicion on you because all 4 of your posts have been on this thread about this subject. Do you have a web site or anything that gives any more information on you? What kinds of marketing from Dean's program have been most successful for you? What have been the worst or what don't you like about his program?

And more importantly.........Are you a fan of David Hasselhoff's music? Because we all agree here that the song entitled, "Du" is the best song ever written........

I get emails and phone calls all the time from dean. His voice is very annoying and so are the emails. How the hell do I get them to stop calling. It is a recorded message from him that sounds like he is on crack or angel dust. Dude makes me tired just listening for 10 seconds.

Switch.

Your following statement caught my attention.

"And I really don't want to peddle a couple of hundred dollar commissions for the remaining of my life; so, larger commissions and stronger yields on book retention is what I seek. I am still thinking of annuities. I cannot believe I am still ruminating this business after all I have been though; my friends and family think I am insane. Literally. If you have any suggestions, I am more than happy to hear. Right now, I'm thinking a 9 - 5er isn't so bad because I know I will HAVE $$$ at the end of pay period. !!! I am sadly saying."

I think what you are looking for is a way to get residual income and decent upfront commissions am I right? A 9-5 is not the way to do that at all. While I can't give you a way to sit at home in your panties and have clients call you. I do work with a company that gives you leads that are a form that families send back to our company, filled out online, or were called and showed interest. Working in this company still has the availability of building a book of business in annuities, selling life insurance with no physical exam(or with a physical) better commissions then $100, we are talking an average of $550 commission at the starting commission rate.

Plus you can build an agency. Which if you want residual income in the 6 and 7 figures is what you need to do. Rather then having to build a giant book of business and kill yourself doing it, its much easier to build a small book of business and teach several people to do the same. That is true financial freedom.

Your following statement caught my attention.

"And I really don't want to peddle a couple of hundred dollar commissions for the remaining of my life; so, larger commissions and stronger yields on book retention is what I seek. I am still thinking of annuities. I cannot believe I am still ruminating this business after all I have been though; my friends and family think I am insane. Literally. If you have any suggestions, I am more than happy to hear. Right now, I'm thinking a 9 - 5er isn't so bad because I know I will HAVE $$$ at the end of pay period. !!! I am sadly saying."

I think what you are looking for is a way to get residual income and decent upfront commissions am I right? A 9-5 is not the way to do that at all. While I can't give you a way to sit at home in your panties and have clients call you. I do work with a company that gives you leads that are a form that families send back to our company, filled out online, or were called and showed interest. Working in this company still has the availability of building a book of business in annuities, selling life insurance with no physical exam(or with a physical) better commissions then $100, we are talking an average of $550 commission at the starting commission rate.

Plus you can build an agency. Which if you want residual income in the 6 and 7 figures is what you need to do. Rather then having to build a giant book of business and kill yourself doing it, its much easier to build a small book of business and teach several people to do the same. That is true financial freedom.

yea and he will teach you how to work a whooping 55% commission and get a $20 per lead deal off misleading morgage letters because the NAA is like having the herpes....it never goes away..... can not believe they are not all over this free life ins. deal....

One of the things I notice about people criticizing NAA is that they always go after the 55% starting commission and the $20 lead cost. Some things you don't mention. There are b leads that cost $2 dollars. So that is 1/10th the cost. Also while starting people get that 55% they can move up pretty quick just by making calls, setting appointments and helping families. Its nice when you don't have to make cold calls. Its more like warm calls. The people sent a letter back to NAA and we get it. What more could we ask for. I would much rather have 55% of $10,000 then 100% of nothing.

And the free ins. deal, come on. We are about helping families not taking advantage of elderly people. We can help people up to 80 years old with much better products that pay their family and their family only. Why do we need anything else.

One of the things I notice about people criticizing NAA is that they always go after the 55% starting commission and the $20 lead cost. Some things you don't mention. There are b leads that cost $2 dollars. So that is 1/10th the cost. Also while starting people get that 55% they can move up pretty quick just by making calls, setting appointments and helping families. Its nice when you don't have to make cold calls. Its more like warm calls. The people sent a letter back to NAA and we get it. What more could we ask for. I would much rather have 55% of $10,000 then 100% of nothing.

And the free ins. deal, come on. We are about helping families not taking advantage of elderly people. We can help people up to 80 years old with much better products that pay their family and their family only. Why do we need anything else.

then lets talk about screwing people with non~med policy's and scare tactics and misleading and out right lying solicitation letters.....

naamisleadingmailer1.jpg

naamisleadingmailer2.jpg

naamisleadingmailer3.jpg

naamisleadingmailer4.jpg

Its nice to see you found a copy of the lead form. Let me enlighten you. The bar code is not fake first of all. NAA uses it to scan the letter. They keep track of when and who they mail. The bar code is used when the family mails it back and it makes the mailings stop going to them. Most times the system works.

Non Med Is cheaper sometimes. Especially if they smoke cigars, which is non tobacco with one company we work with.

So what if the form makes it easy for the agent to run rates. Then we know what we are getting into a little be beforehand.

The part about more extensive underwriting is true to an extent, non med is available other times too but sometimes it is not. Full underwriting can be more expensive. How many times do I have to say that? They also say may.

Puts the agent on the hook? No, it just takes us and NAA off the hook. We are not affiliated with their bank. They should know that.

I get emails and phone calls all the time from dean. His voice is very annoying and so are the emails. How the hell do I get them to stop calling. It is a recorded message from him that sounds like he is on crack or angel dust. Dude makes me tired just listening for 10 seconds.

This e-mail worked for me after getting tired of being spammed:

HOW MANY F*****G TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK YOU TO TAKE ME OFF THIS F*****G B******T LIST BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY F*****G DO IT?

It was about the third time I sent them a REMOVE email. The above one not only got me off the list but elicited a response that I must be a very angry person to send something like that. I was laughing my butt off reading it:D

Back