Decent Health Leads

beatuplunchbox

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
NC
Just wanted to share a lead source that seems to be doing better for me.

I have been using Netquotes, Prospect Zone, and Insure me for health leads for awhile. I was doing some research on SEO for my agent website (trying to generate my own leads, so far having modest success) and came across ASAP quotes.

They do not use affiliate programs to generate leads, and this sparked my interest. I have tried them out for three months now and seem to have a much better ROI (20 to 1).

I use their shared leads because they seem to only have 2-3 other agents calling and they are only $8.(except for those people who fill out forms for multiple lead companies.

They are no different than my netquotes or prospect zone with the exception that i dont get those leads where someone was trying to get a free x-box, looking for cheap airline tickets, or my favorite, filling out an IQ test. (I asked that guy what he ended up scoring, he replied that he never found out, that after filling out twenty forms he gave up.)

Just wanted to say I am doing better with them than anyone else I have tried.

Your conversion is 20 to 1? On $8 shared leads that is $160/apps on $20 exclusive that is $400/app?

Or are you saying you are getting 20X revenue on your investment? That is unheard of I would question that math formula.

What's your game?

Sounds like you are recruiting. Your "blog" speaks of a health insurance agent OPERTUNITY

No, I am not recruiting, just passing on a good lead source I came across. That link I put on my blog for a funny recruiting video and I cant get it to work.

The guy looks like the guy in the "Shamwow" comecials.

As far as the ROI on those leads I have spent $240 (30 shared leads.) and have made about $4500 in advances.(12 month advance)
I hope that is the proper way to figure ROI.

I sold 6 policies from the leads as opposed to only one in 15 for netquote. It just seems that in my area only 2 or three agents are calling them so it makes life easier for me. (I think one of them is a NASE agent, which makes it even easier to compete against.)

No, I am not recruiting, just passing on a good lead source I came across. That link I put on my blog for a funny recruiting video and I cant get it to work.

The guy looks like the guy in the "Shamwow" comecials.

As far as the ROI on those leads I have spent $240 (30 shared leads.) and have made about $4500 in advances.(12 month advance)

I sold 6 policies from the leads as opposed to only one in 15 for netquote. It just seems that in my area only 2 or three agents are calling them so it makes life easier for me. (I think one of them is a NASE agent, which makes it even easier to compete against.)

Assuming you are being 100% truthful, why in the hell would you be sharing this with your competition? If I found a lead source that I had a 20 to 1 ROI on, I would keep my mouth shut and rake in some cash...

30 is a pretty small sample.

The larger the sample, the more statistically reliable it will be. Report back after you've worked 100 leads.

I agree that is a small number. I will report back because I will be ramping up the amount I am buying from them. I have to say that on two of the sales I made with them I was really lucky. Both were health sales with large families involved.

I also singled out higher income zips to get leads from.

I just wanted to share something that was working better than usual...

Assuming you are being 100% truthful, why in the hell would you be sharing this with your competition? If I found a lead source that I had a 20 to 1 ROI on, I would keep my mouth shut and rake in some cash...

I have been reading this forum for over a year and have found all sorts of usefull information, and like myself many new agents come here trying to find what works.

I am not pitching anything, just would like to see these folks get more business that they deserve because they use no affiliate programs at all and the results I got have proven that to me.

I really like it when a client that I have done a good job for gives me referral business and I am just doing the same for these guys.

With all the complaints that I see for the major lead companies (and many of which I agree with) it seem like it would be worth checing out an alternative.

And as far as raking in cash, my time is finite and I can only work so many leads and still have a life.

Understood... definitely try a larger sample. BTW, I have also had success with this lead source. My ROI is more realistic though...

By and large across all internet lead sources I average 1/10 of total leads and 1/8 of good leads so

$7 per lead x 10= $70 gross cost per sale amd $56 net cost per sale.

Average Sale= $3600*(.25 commission)= $900.00 (.75 persistency)= $675.00 earned annualized commission

So a 1000%+ ROI, I have had spurts where I have sold 5 leads in a row and spurts where I havent sold one for 15 leads in a row.

The key to increasing ROI is simply a good follow up system...Nothing increases ROI better than not letting leads fall through the cracks, following up , asking for referrals and creating multiple sales on each client. I believe if effectively administered that could allow ROI to reach 2000%.

I did notice that they were listed on the IHIAA website as a vendor they have worked out a discount with...

Back