Decreasing term insurance

loginname

Expert
Who sells this product? A partner of mine has a client asking about it. He wants to be able to provide a quote and compare to level term.

I know, but I need a quote for comparison purposes. I know companies are still writing it, but they are the rinky dink companies.

Who sells this product? A partner of mine has a client asking about it. He wants to be able to provide a quote and compare to level term.

To answer your question, Old Mutual/Fidelity and Guaranty offers it. I certainly doubt that there is anyone who offers an underwritten decreasing term product. So you are going to have to compare decreasing non-med term to basic non-med term.

Winter

VBA offers one also. But like everyone said. It is junk and will not save your client any money.

My point exactly Ed. Who offers it?

American Income Life ( a Torchmark Company) offers this and the most expensive 10-year term on planet earth. Since the level term is so expensive, there are agents who suggest this product (because of the way it amortizes) as a form of income protection as well.

Back