Dedicated Final Expense and Med Supp Lead Gen Campaigns Available!

Professor Leads

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am now taking new clients on for my dedicated marketing campaigns for Medicare Supplement Insurance Agents.

PM me if interested

Last edited:
Looking at the landing page and the .02 click through rate cost, sounds like you set up a display ad on a long tail keyword or you are doing custom audience marketing with consumer emails.
I think its pretty ballsy to show people you're spending .02 a click and charging them 1,000% more, even if it takes a 5% conversion the cost per lead is very minimal.

Anybody used this yet ?

Forgive me as I am not technically inclined, so not sure if my math is correct or even close here,

You pay .02 cents a click, and out of 100 clicks, 5 turn into leads (5% conversion rate). This cost you a total of $2 dollars ?

We pay you approx. $10 to $15 dollars a lead ?

You spent $2 dollars and we spent $50 to $75 dollars ?

Or am I way off here ?

Haha, I just saw these responses from last year. Sorry guys.

Your math is off...When I was running these ads last year I was spending $5-$7 per lead acquisition (I had a 2-step process before it became a "lead". The ad was Step 1). I was selling them for $11-$14 per lead.

I am having to spend a lot of ad money to test run all of these campaigns. In fact, I wasn't really making any profit so I stopped offering while I perfect the system a little more.

But, beside that point...it's not really relevant to the insurance agent what my costs are, is it?

But, beside that point...it's not really relevant to the insurance agent what my costs are, is it?

Let me get this straight, you are delivering leads based on PPC keywords. This keywords are priced based on a market value. An gent is buying those leads needs to know what they are buying.

And cost is not relevant to the agent ?

Back