Delivering Health Policies

Feb 7, 2007

1. headcoach

headcoach Super Genius

State:
    Texas
    I would be interested in knowing who phyically delivers the policy and who mails it and why

2. taterpeeler

taterpeeler Guru

State:
    Texas
    mail it... or ave the insurance company mail it... or work out a deal with company to mail it.... i wont do t... waste of time.....waste of gas...

3. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    I mail it with delivery confirmation. I sell all over my state and for obvious reasons I'm not driving three hours each way to drop off a policy.

4. James

James Guru

I try to hand deliver all my policies if possible. Now if they live more than an hour or so away I'll mail it.

James, Feb 7, 2007
  5. insuremojo

insuremojo Super Genius

State:
    California
    headcoach

I usually just have the health insurance company mail it directly to the client. I used to deliver it in person but that got old right away...and if you ask the client 99% percent of the time they want it mailed to them anyways, which makes it much easier for me.

6. James

James Guru

I just can not believe so many here openly admit your clients don't want to see you? What is up with that?

James, Feb 7, 2007
  7. STIBROKER

STIBROKER Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,, Moderator

State:
    Texas
    PEOPLE HATE meeting with.....doctors,lawyers, and insurance salesmen,.........not that they do not need them they just don't like meeting them if they can get around it...now there are the Amway sales people and prepaid legal people they do not want to meet or need.....

8. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    So when's the last time your car insurance agent came to see you?

9. James

James Guru

No they don't. Now there are some Dr's I have no use for and then I know some I like. It's just like everything else, you don't mind seeing people you like and I really don't know what professional status has to do with that? I think some here live with a big broad brush to justify something?

James, Feb 7, 2007
  10. James

James Guru

Steve lives two miles from me, he is a local Farm Bereau guy and I run into him all the time. He also has my Home insurance an a small WL policy with him for the last 7 years or so.

Lets not forget about Chuck I have business placed with him too, we in fact are very good friends!

James, Feb 7, 2007