Delivering Health Policies

headcoach

I usually just have the health insurance company mail it directly to the client. I used to deliver it in person but that got old right away...and if you ask the client 99% percent of the time they want it mailed to them anyways, which makes it much easier for me.

James said:
I just can not believe so many here openly admit your clients don't want to see you? What is up with that?

PEOPLE HATE meeting with.....doctors,lawyers, and insurance salesmen,.........not that they do not need them they just don't like meeting them if they can get around it...now there are the Amway sales people and prepaid legal people they do not want to meet or need.....

James said:
I just can not believe so many here openly admit your clients don't want to see you? What is up with that?

PEOPLE HATE meeting with.....doctors,lawyers, and insurance salesmen,.........not that they do not need them they just don't like meeting them if they can get around it..

No they don't. Now there are some Dr's I have no use for and then I know some I like. It's just like everything else, you don't mind seeing people you like and I really don't know what professional status has to do with that? I think some here live with a big broad brush to justify something?

john_petrowski said:
So when's the last time your car insurance agent came to see you?

Steve lives two miles from me, he is a local Farm Bereau guy and I run into him all the time. He also has my Home insurance an a small WL policy with him for the last 7 years or so.

Lets not forget about Chuck I have business placed with him too, we in fact are very good friends!

Back