Democrat debate

One is a self-avowed communist who praised breadlines

The other lied about her heritage and is also not too swift

Don't think either has a chance

Nothing to worry about

Don't think the Dems have a choice besides Biden, And he is going to cure cancer and sniff his way to the top, Still, don't think he has any competition for the dem ticket

Don't think it can't happen. Tricare for Life cost me a fortune.

Not saying medicare for all cant happen or some other thing they cook up eventually,

All I am saying is I don't think the Dems could go with anyone else besides Biden. With all his flaws, He is the best of the bunch

I am really surprised they don't have any better runners

As much as I hate Obama, They don't have anyone even near half as strong as him, Biden is the best they got and he has proven he will say anything for a vote and flip his views on a dime, But at least he isn't as crazy as the rest of the dem offerings

Like a said warren is just nuts and belong on the short bus, Breadline Bernie wont get past his communist leanings

One is a self-avowed communist who praised breadlines

The other lied about her heritage and is also not too swift

Don't think either has a chance

Nothing to worry about

Don't think the Dems have a choice besides Biden, And he is going to cure cancer and sniff his way to the top, Still, don't think he has any competition for the dem ticket
Half the time, Biden looks old and frail. No way he can compete with Trump's energy.I don't think Biden could physically or mentally(he's scatter brained), survive the campaigning. Trump will eat Biden alive if they debate. Can you imagine how much energy Trump would have if he went Keto? :laugh:

Half the time, Biden looks old and frail. No way he can compete with Trump's energy.I don't think Biden could physically or mentally(he's scatter brained), survive the campaigning. Trump will eat Biden alive if they debate. Can you imagine how much energy Trump would have if he went Keto? :laugh:

Yea But I am not even getting into that, I just mean for the Dem ticket, Beating Trump is another story

I like Trump

but I know there are many who would vote against him, Just because all the rhetoric both from the left and from his own mouth, These people on the fence, Thier problem is they have no one to vote for

these Might vote for Biden, But don't see how they would vote for the others, We spoke of 2 here but beyond that, not many will vote for open borders, Or giving illegals everything under the sun when Americans don't get as much or vote for reparations

Who was the guy who tweeted or commented about wanting little kids to touch his silly spot

I mean they are a mess this year. Surprised too, If the had a good speaker, Like an Obama or a Bill Clinton they might have a chance, but they don't have anything close, Biden is their hail mary this time, It's all they got

Bernies version of medicare for all will never happen in this country. the insurance companies are not going anywhere.

Medicare for all may happen, but it will look like the system that is currently in place for 65+ year olds, but for everybody.

that being said, Trump 2020!!

...and this thread will be moved to the "non-insurance" section in 5...4...3....

if you cheat to enter this country you get free college but if you cheat to enter college you get jail
unfortunately it's the reality , the laws system are weak the people know and take advantage of it
BTW IM an immigrant
I come from a communist country and believe me all the freebies that the democrats are promising doesn't work
Bernie always talks about the free health of Canada ,I have friends from Canada who come here to the hospitals cause there are long lines to see the doctors and waiting list for surgery or treatment

Latest posts

Back