Democrat debate

Yea But I am not even getting into that, I just mean for the Dem ticket, Beating Trump is another story

I like Trump

but I know there are many who would vote against him, Just because all the rhetoric both from the left and from his own mouth, These people on the fence, Thier problem is they have no one to vote for

these Might vote for Biden, But don't see how they would vote for the others, We spoke of 2 here but beyond that, not many will vote for open borders, Or giving illegals everything under the sun when Americans don't get as much or vote for reparations

Who was the guy who tweeted or commented about wanting little kids to touch his silly spot

I mean they are a mess this year. Surprised too, If the had a good speaker, Like an Obama or a Bill Clinton they might have a chance, but they don't have anything close, Biden is their hail mary this time, It's all they got

I’m voting for The Squad! All of them. Cortez, the other real crazy one, the other two that no one cares about, Matt, ...the whole Squad. They get my vote.

Medicare for all may happen, but it will look like the system that is currently in place for 65+ year olds, but for everybody.

It will be MEDICAID for all if it ever happens . . . which I doubt

Harris is the only one who scares me. Too many folks vote based on popularity, not on substance.

On paper there is no reason why anyone should have voted for Obama. The thinnest resume of anyone who has ever served. Never vetted. His background cloaked in secrecy. Many things we still do not know and that is not counting the birth certificate.

Never released information about college admission or transcripts. A do-nothing Senator who was absent and running for prez more than working in Congress.

Never held a real job. Nothing remarkable in his tenure as a professor. No political accomplishments.

He was elected on promises and re-elected on lies.

Harris has no qualifications either but people will vote because she is a woman, because of skin color and because she has the ability to make promises that are believeable.

She is the anti-Trump

It will be MEDICAID for all if it ever happens . . . which I doubt

Harris is the only one who scares me. Too many folks vote based on popularity, not on substance.

On paper there is no reason why anyone should have voted for Obama. The thinnest resume of anyone who has ever served. Never vetted. His background cloaked in secrecy. Many things we still do not know and that is not counting the birth certificate.

Never released information about college admission or transcripts. A do-nothing Senator who was absent and running for prez more than working in Congress.

Never held a real job. Nothing remarkable in his tenure as a professor. No political accomplishments.

He was elected on promises and re-elected on lies.

Harris has no qualifications either but people will vote because she is a woman, because of skin color and because she has the ability to make promises that are believable.

She is the anti-Trump

I don't believe she will get near enough votes, The reason Obama was able to get the votes is he is a great speaker, He can make the lies sound like the truth, He can paint a picture well, And people buy that

Harris just comes off as angry and insane, She also pushes reparations, With that, she won't get the votes

Also, there is more focus on the failures of CA then there was on the failures of Chicago at the time of Obama

Harris just comes off as angry and insane,

How is that different from any of the others?

Everything free
Loan forgiveness
No need for health insurance
Late term abortion and killing babies born alive
Open borders (no border)
Illegal aliens get free health care
Illegal aliens can vote
Constitution is irrelevant
Protest patriotism and authority
Disrespect for police

The list is endless

In spite of all this, people are supporting these candidates for one reason.

They hate Trump.

Everything free
Loan forgiveness
Open borders (no border)
Illegal aliens can vote
Disrespect for police

The list is endless

They hate Trump.

True but not enough, I do think she would have a better chance, However, I do think the reparations thing is the one too many thing, No way enough people will get behind that to win

Everything free
Loan forgiveness
Open borders (no border)
Illegal aliens can vote
Disrespect for police

The list is endless

They hate Trump.

You know, this kind of sounds like the political inverse of the insane ramblings of the left...

Rich people are evil!
They're putting people in concentration camps at the border!
The Right wants poor people to die!
Trump is literally a Nazi!
We live in an authoritarian state!

You see how exaggerating and creating strawmen for either political side's ideas, no matter how ridiculous they may be when explained accurately, makes it sound like you're slurping up propaganda through a straw? Context is important regardless of your political leaning...You really think people support these candidates solely because they hate Trump?

Yeah, I will take bets right now that Trump will not will re-election. Most Dems didn't vote because they thought Hillary was a lock.

If he would have just kept his head down and did his job, ignoring all the political BS.. maybe..

Now they know better. If they don't vote, they lose.

He might be able to pull something out, but I'd totally bet against.

As for Medicare for All, there's not really plan on the table. Considering removing the private option would kill a 3 billion dollar industry, look for that to change after January 2021.

There may be a variation of Medicare for All, but to think that private insurance won't have a seat at the table... :D

Yeah, I will take bets right now that Trump will not will re-election. Most Dems didn't vote because they thought Hillary was a lock.

If he would have just kept his head down and did his job, ignoring all the political BS.. maybe..

Now they know better. If they don't vote, they lose.

He might be able to pull something out, but I'd totally bet against.

As for Medicare for All, there's not really plan on the table. Considering removing the private option would kill a 3 billion dollar industry, look for that to change after January 2021.

There may be a variation of Medicare for All, but to think that private insurance won't have a seat at the table... :D

I like Trump But I do agree his mouth has hurt him, If it were not for that it would be a done deal, On the other end of the coin though The Dems really don't have a decent candidate at all

They really could have had won a lot easier without all the crazies, As it is I really don't think they can win, However, I don't think its a lock for either side

With that said I think Dems only shot of winning with the candidates they have is with Biden

And he is an obvious shill, For the highest bidder, He has no beliefs of his own

Back