Democrat debate

I appreciate where you're coming from. I believe Not Trump is a lock... Unless something happens (in a hurry) that puts him in a spot to contend, he's got a really tough road to re-election.

If Bernie or Pocahontas is elected the Medicare agent will be looking for a job.
Why? If the plan works anything like the current one, you have just quadrupled the potential clients in need of a supplement.

Heard the same thing from health insurance agents when medicare was first proposed. Instead of putting them out of business, it was a blessing to them as they were able to sell plans that not only could people qualify for but could afford.

You really think people support these candidates solely because they hate Trump?

That is the only reason that makes sense, so yes, it is because they hate Trump.

Anyone who listened to the forum last night should agree, in addition to making everything "free", the rest of the program comments (including the moderators) was anti-Trump

Perhaps you were watching through rose colored glasses

Bernie's plan has no out of the pocket cost to the insured. Why would you need a supplement?

I would argue that you're not considering Bill vs Law. The ACA was supposed to be a lot better. It went into committee and was sliced up. Same will happen here.

Even if Sanders or Warren is elected, they don't dictate or introduce bills. They sign bills into law or veto.

I agree that it will never be law as written now, but if by chance his plan was approved then what? I never thought Tricare for Life would pass. I was hoping they would just supplement their retirement and let them pay for their own coverage. Well it passed and I lost thousands.

That is the only reason that makes sense, so yes, it is because they hate Trump.

The only reason that makes sense to you. Regardless of whether a democratic candidate can make it work (if, on the off chance, one is elected POTUS), regardless of what a voter's opinion of Trump is...can you really not see how someone might be voting in favor of loan forgiveness or women's rights or more affordable healthcare?

Obviously, politics in America has become a bad joke, but, believe it or not, some people still vote because they embrace certain ideas. Not because they're voting against the "other side." Is there a phrase for derangement about Trump derangement syndrome?

Back