Democrat debate

I presume you mean the committees where Democrats held the majority.

Some Republicans wanted to preserve the (then) current system as much as possible and create a national risk pool. That would have been considerably less disruptive and come in with a much smaller price tag than Obamacare.

As soon as underwriting was stripped out the affordable part no longer applied . . . if it ever did.

Premiums HAD to double at the very least and many tripled.

Over 90% of health insurance carriers abandoned the market by 2016. Most of those bailed before 2014.

Obamacare passed both houses without a single Republican vote.

And let's not forget about the co-ops funded with taxpayer dollars. 23 formed with more than $2 BILLION in taxpayer dollars in 2013. By 2015 19 had failed.

By any measure Obamacare was an utter failure and it was NEVER affordable.
I always thought it would've been better and cheaper to leave it the way it was and give or subsidize health insurance to the 5% that couldn't get it. :yes:

What a dingleberry Warren is when it comes to knowledge about healthcare other than it should be free.In last night debate she cited a case in which a woman who has ACA plan is having to pay something like 9000.00 a month in co insurance month after month.Does she not even know that the ACA has a MOOP protection?Kudos to Delaney who said if all doctors had to rely on medicare reimbursement rates for all their patients they would be out of business.

What a dingleberry Warren is when it comes to knowledge about healthcare other than it should be free.In last night debate she cited a case in which a woman who has ACA plan is having to pay something like 9000.00 a month in co insurance month after month.Does she not even know that the ACA has a MOOP protection?Kudos to Delaney who said if all doctors had to rely on medicare reimbursement rates for all their patients they would be out of business.
You can't say anything negative about Pocahontas, or you'll be a racist. After all, her pawpaw had high cheek bones. :yes:

I think you mean Hillary s balls deep wth Vlad. Did you forget that she sold 20% of our Uranium to our biggest nuclear threat. Seems it was worth $134,000,000 to the Clinton "Foundation".

LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!!:yes:

Back