Dental And Vision Self Enrollment WebPage

marc82much

Super Genius
Are there any companies that would provide me the capability to have a web page where I could send a prospect to research and buy a Dental or Vision policy (and I would get paid) without any involvement additional on my part? Such a thing would be of value to me and if anyone knows of such a provider, please let me know.

Are there any companies that would provide me the capability to have a web page where I could send a prospect to research and buy a Dental or Vision policy (and I would get paid) without any involvement additional on my part? Such a thing would be of value to me and if anyone knows of such a provider, please let me know.
Manhattan Life, Ameritas and I believe NCD does also.

Last edited:
I want to make as much money as possible doing as little as possible as well.

Jokes aside, if you build the website you'll find carriers that support this concept. If you don't want to build the website, you'll have to pay someone to do it. Plenty of carriers have links to do an online app with minimal agent involvement but the research part is going to be content-based and require some work on someone's part (paid or sweat equity).

Caveat, not an agent.

Ameritas was the one I saw frequently three years ago when doing some searching for dental insurance options.

Be prepared for most people to look at NDC rates and say no thanks.

You’re not going to find one website that will compare all plans.
Stick to one plan and send them your PURL.
I stick to Ameritas. You don’t want to waste much time on dental.

Back