Dental Leads - Help

My agency is ramping up on dental insurance. Im looking to supply my agents with 90% more dental leads that my current supply can handle. Does anybody know of good sources?

I's suggest you don't waste your time with a product that pays so little.
Spend you lead budget in other areas where you might make a little money.
Just my opinion.
Best of luck to you and your agency.

My agency is ramping up on dental insurance. Im looking to supply my agents with 90% more dental leads that my current supply can handle. Does anybody know of good sources?

wow dental leads? commission is soo low with dental plans. I dont believe it would be a worth while proposition.

We offer dental to existing clients only and do it as a courtesy because it pays soo little.

Best wishes

If I understand the number he is looking for correctly, the number doesn't exist, and any reasonable person would understand this.

Based on a different post, he is looking to have 50K-100K dental leads a week. 50 you might get, maybe 500, but 50,000 a WEEK simply is insane.

This leads me to believe this is a totally bogus posting, but hey, I'm willing to hear how anyone can expect to get and work 50,000 leads a week, especially for dental.

Dan

P.S. I'm open to someone telling me I'm crazy and there is this much dental out there to be written. I don't see it, but hey, I could be wrong.

Back